Thiago Translantara

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Don't kid yourself to make you feel better about this situation, Estel - He definitely would have made it at Barca if he remained.
I know he got great talent... But I am beginning to doubt his attitude. He's either money-hungry or he just doesn't have the patience to earn his place by working hard. Instead he wants it accepted on his contract clause :facepalm:

Or maybe he simply wants to playfor a manager who trusts him...He seems to be really confident about his ability to break into all conquering bayern side.We are running out of options to improve our midfield,let's hope we don't sign fellani,I'd rather stick with cleverly and anderson.....:banghead:
Thiago did behave the same way even when Pep was still here, two years ago. Besides, if he really loved the club that developed him into the player he is today, even if the coach didn't trust him he would have worked hard in the training and showed his ability to the manager and earn his place fair and square!!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I want this to be over one way or another, and than I want all the "behind the scenes" details - what really went on.

Richard.H

You guys don't understand the magnitude if he moves to Bayern. That means we'll be majorly screwed in any of our CL ambitions. You basically have an all-star squad in Bayern with an all-star coach. They are basically Galacticos but with all the right pieces to win trophies instead of being a fake show.

You guys laugh at Man U but this will hurt us a lot more. We were CL contenders but now it looks like we'll be the classic Semifinal runners up for another year.

L

Learo

Don't kid yourself to make you feel better about this situation, Estel - He definitely would have made it at Barca if he remained.

I think his maximum potential is not higher than Arteta. Good, but not good enough for us.

L

Learo

You guys don't understand the magnitude if he moves to Bayern. That means we'll be majorly screwed in any of our CL ambitions. You basically have an all-star squad in Bayern with an all-star coach. They are basically Galacticos but with all the right pieces to win trophies instead of being a fake show.

You guys laugh at Man U but this will hurt us a lot more. We were CL contenders but now it looks like we'll be the classic Semifinal runners up for another year.

thiago was a fringe player for us. we have 5 better midfielders than him and have signed the greatest brazilian talent since pele and ronaldo. lighten up!

Stric

We might as well throw Mascherano in there, as well, no? Busquets and Song have nothing to do with this as they occupy a completely different role.

L

Learo

We might as well throw Mascherano in there, as well, no? Busquets and Song have nothing to do with this as they occupy a completely different role.

not at all. both tito and pep sees thiago as a potential dm player, besides, both busi and song are seen as CMs as well. i expect both of them to get plenty of CM minutes next season.

Richard.H

thiago was a fringe player for us. we have 5 better midfielders than him and have signed the greatest brazilian talent since pele and ronaldo. lighten up!

Only midfielders that are better are Xavi, Iniesta, and Busi. A lot would argue that Fab is not better than Thiago...

Meitux

not at all. both tito and pep sees thiago as a potential dm player, besides, both busi and song are seen as CMs as well. i expect both of them to get plenty of CM minutes next season.
You should expect nothing,Tito wont change anything.He will propably continuing with Xavi and give sometimes Cesc propably time there,Song will be benched again..

Galning

People already downplaying Thiago's ability :lol:

335e2gy.gif

Home of Barca Fans