Thiago Translantara

mixer

I don't know why sport and md want him out so much? They are reporting a lot of stuff everyday, probably not even a grain of truth.

AvocadoCake

Song is not a world beater?? You can't be serious.

I bet you think the same of Cesc.

Maybe we have a misunderstanding of 'world beater' because for me it's someone who is world class, walking into the vast majority of teams in the world. Me saying he's no world beater is intentionally understating it.

Cesc I seem to rate higher than just about anyone on this forum, I think he was one of our best this season:
1. Messi
2. Ini
3. Busquets
4. Alba
5. Cesc

I guess by the definition I gave before, he is a world beater. Easily gets into the best 11 of Madrid, United, City, probably Chelsea... He'd probably only struggle at Bayern (Kroos is class), Juve (Marchisio,from what I hear, tracks back so not starting him would be a tactical choice). Having 30 starts in 38 games this season in La Liga, I would say he's a first 11 player for Barca (one of the best midfield in the world, obviously).

Gaudi

Sorry in advance, but you would save me a lot of googling and scrolling this topic, can someone explain me once more the real contract Thiago had, and thoose infamous 30 mins for 90 mil clause to kick in? If I remembered that was said to be wrong?

mixer

Cesc I seem to rate higher than just about anyone on this forum, I think he was one of our best this season:
1. Messi
2. Ini
3. Busquets
4. Alba
5. Cesc
I wouldn't rate Busquets that high. He hasn't been that good past season, mostly due to his injuries

The apparent lack of effort from Tito/management to keep Thiago is alarming, to say the least. Feels like they don't really rate him or give a shit if he leaves.

Last edited:

AvocadoCake

The apparent lack of effort from Tito/management to keep Thiago is alarming, to say the least. Feels like they don't really rate him or give a shit if he leaves.

There are 2 ways this could be seen:
1. (Most optimistic) Tito thinks Mazinho is just doing this to get a better contract and is playing hardball to not have to give in to the demands. This doesn't seem as likely now that Guardiola confirmed interest. Maybe just trying to hold it out until August 3 (buyout returns to 90m).
2. (Most realistic) They don't care.

Home of Barca Fans