Thiago Translantara

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He didn't look way better than Xavi, and he wasn't better than Cesc at all. He's still getting massively underrated (mostly because everyone thinks he's leaving :lol:) but he wasn't that good last season either.
I don't think you remember how bad Cesc was last season. People went crazy in the Cesc thread after almost every match he played. People were so mad that the mods even had to ban some of them.

Jadentheman

Thiago is really getting underrated on this forum. Can't believe how some of you can say that he's not that good and that it will be easy to find someone better. That's just ridiculous. He looked way better than Xavi and Cesc last season, but I guess some of you are just so mad that he's leaving and can't admit that.

I know right. If he goes to Bayern he will get a spot and have a team where he can apply his strengths to direct plays and possession.
He is good enough to get into the starting eleven at Bayern. Brace yourselves.

That being said if he leaves goodbye. Don't start a frenzy to get yourself back to Barca. I will follow him at Bayern though.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Superfly

Banned
I don't think you remember how bad Cesc was last season. People went crazy in the Cesc thread after almost every match he played. People were so mad that the mods even had to ban some of them.

It's like that in the Cesc thread regardless if he plays well or not

JamDav1982

Cesc good games were just taken as what is expected and his bad games were discussed over for hours.

He cant win really.

I admit I have been guilty of it as well.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's like that in the Cesc thread regardless if he plays well or not

I know, but most of the time last season, I could understand the hate he was getting. He was playing really bad in some matches in the 2nd half of the season. He really needs to improve his consistency.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's a great young talent but there are others and will be others. It's not as if young attacking midfielders are going extinct and he's our last hope.

Xavi was poor by his standards last season but still better than Thiago. As for Cesc, they are different types of player. Even then cesc in the first half of the season was very good, a match winner in some cases, obviously the second half of the season was poor but he was played out of position in all of his "bad games" which nobody seems to take into account.

Also thiago was nothing special last season, every time he played he did a decent job, but still gave the ball away quite a lot. You're acting as If he's off the back of a breakthrough year and it's a crime to not play him constantly.

Last edited:

Boris

If you look at Thiago and Xavi at the same age, I think Thiago is much calmer under pressure and obviously more athletic than Xavi. Which could mean he will only get better, if he gets as constant as Xavi was.

mittchan82

So we'll find out if he stays or not today?

I hope he has some loyalty to this club and stays but if he doesn't, so be it. We'll just have to find another talent to cultivate. We just got to remember that greatness of our beloved club does not depend on a single player, even Messi; well, scratch the last part since Messi is well,.... Messi.

Whatever may be his choice, it's not the end if this club; unless Rosell is reelected and Zubi stays on board making atupid transactions...

And this forum is starting to sound like some dude who got dumped by a hot girl and is going around telling she's a bitch and was not that hot anyways.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That ship has sailed, Thiago is off...He was off weeks ago when the front page of MD announced him on the mercado...Everything since then is political BS and now the club will have to try and save what little dignity they have left via whatever sort of fee they can get out of the Bavarian club...It's been a bad few weeks for the club, the whole euphoria of Neymar has been displaced by fissures within the club along with losing the most prized cantera player at present...Well done, Sandy

What's next on the agenda for this weasel?

Faceless

No more faces at night
It is hard staying positive with all these rumors and just thoughts after thoughts regarding how our management and players will fare next season.. Brace yourself.. :facepalm:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So we'll find out if he stays or not today?

I hope he has some loyalty to this club and stays but if he doesn't, so be it. We'll just have to find another talent to cultivate. We just got to remember that greatness of our beloved club does not depend on a single player, even Messi; well, scratch the last part since Messi is well,.... Messi.

Whatever may be his choice, it's not the end if this club; unless Rosell is reelected and Zubi stays on board making atupid transactions...

And this forum is starting to sound like some dude who got dumped by a hot girl and is going around telling she's a bitch and was not that hot anyways.

For the last part... It's not being said out of bitterness, it's kinda the truth. If that particular rumour is true then thiago is a bitch and the fact is there are and will be many other talents of similar ability. Just recently for example players like isco and gotze have been transferred. It's not like thiago is the last great midfielder Barcelona will ever have.

We're more like a douchebag player that will willingly let go this hot girlfriend knowing we can get another easily.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans