Thiago Translantara

JamDav1982

Because he's the one who hired Tito (and allowed Roura to take charge) and only opens his mouth when Nike comes calling

Hiring Tito was the right choice and was backed by Pep.

What do you suggest they done when he got ill?

Only opens mouth when Nike come calling? What on earth does that even mean?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
To be fair hiring Tito was the best idea at the time. And changing coach halfway through the season when the guy is only out for two months isn't a great idea. I'll give Tito one more year but if his health causes more problems and he doesn't manage the squad well then it's best for everyone that we move on.

Tito seems like a perfect transition before the next manager if we get one because he was assistant under pep and kept things mainly the same while also having a totally different management style. If we hired another coach straight away the immediate changes would have been a disaster.

Cule4life

The Culest
What do you suggest they done when he got ill?

Only opens mouth when Nike come calling? What on earth does that even mean?

Hmm i dunno maybe let Tito go and allow him to recover and get a proper manager instead of a nobody like Roura

That means that he's only concerned with Nike deals aka Neymar and hasnt said a thing or tried to do anything to clean the Thiago mess

Cule4life

The Culest
You're jumping to conclusions. In this particular situation and with Barcelona it was the best idea.

I could say the same for you. Even when Tito was hired which i was against he had my full support at the seasons start. But he should have been let go after his relapse and the breakdown of the team

JamDav1982

Hmm i dunno maybe let Tito go and allow him to recover and get a proper manager instead of a nobody like Roura

That means that he's only concerned with Nike deals aka Neymar and hasnt said a thing or tried to do anything to clean the Thiago mess

So they should have sacked Tito or let him leave?

That Nike point is beyond ridiculous. Neymar was signed on ability and all top teams wanted him.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
After pep's amazing success changing to manager with totally different methods is not a good idea. Tito was the perfect choice as he preserved what was successful in peps era while also bringing a different management style and personality. Now if there is a new coach the transition isn't so extreme.

He even started well, the best first half of the season in our whole history. It only fell apart due to his illness which nobody could have expected. Obviously, he made mistakes with his man management, hopefully this will improve and he's already said he's going to limit xavi's minutes so he seems to be learning so he seems to be learning.

Also changing manager halfway through the year when he was going to return only two months later is a terrible idea and looks bad for the club for dropping him during his time of illness.

Meitux

You need to understand it guys,Tito is a goddamn pawn.He was brought there just because he is supposed to know Pep's tactics inside out.Rosell or Zubizaretta didnt even bother trying to look for a proper manager,as they afraid getting another manager and change our tactics or style of play..Anyone but only Pep himself can succeed in his way of management,Tito didnt really have any ideas on difficult situations like Milan or Bayern.He just stood there and let the team passing around with zero creativity.And even if all that didnt happen,Tito should step down just for the case of having a serious disease like cancer...

Jadentheman

Thiago and his father are choosing to sk this all by themselves. Yes it is sad to see Barca begging, but it seems like half assed begging like a faint "no please don't goooo" type of thing. They don't care either.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

JamDav1982

You need to understand it guys,Tito is a goddamn pawn.He was brought there just because he is supposed to know Pep's tactics inside out.Rosell or Zubizaretta didnt even bother trying to look for a proper manager,as they afraid getting another manager and change our tactics or style of play..Anyone but only Pep himself can succeed in his way of management,Tito didnt really have any ideas on difficult situations like Milan or Bayern.He just stood there and let the team passing around with zero creativity.And even if all that didnt happen,Tito should step down just for the case of having a serious disease like cancer...

Yeah such a terrible decision that they won the league with 100 points.

Why did Pep not succeed in his last season then?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How many times do we have to say "GTFO, Thiago Alcantara"??

GTFO, Thiago Alcantara. Rot on Bayern's bench and get bypassed by VdB for the WC. Or better yet, get the Südkurve faithfuls to display "Koan Thiago", cause some commotion in Bayern's dressing room.

Koan Thiago!

JamDav1982

Judging the entire campaign by the points record is unbelievably superficial and shortsighted :lol:

Yeah points totals in the league is a terrible way to look at the consistency of a team.

You should really point this out more and to the other leagues around the world.

Home of Barca Fans