Thiago Translantara

JamDav1982

That ship has sailed, Thiago is off...He was off weeks ago when the front page of MD announced him on the mercado...Everything since then is political BS and now the club will have to try and save what little dignity they have left via whatever sort of fee they can get out of the Bavarian club...It's been a bad few weeks for the club, the whole euphoria of Neymar has been displaced by fissures within the club along with losing the most prized cantera player at present...Well done, Sandy

What's next on the agenda for this weasel?

Thiago wants to leave thats it the club take the 22m and move on.

What on earth have the club done to have 'little dignity' left?

Speak for yourself I and many others are still massively looking forward to the new season and the team improving as a whole.

What exaclty are you having a go at Rosell for here?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
No matter how you slice it Ham, it looks bad for the club...A midfielder of Thiago's caliber just doesn't leave the club in this cantera focused era...When a big talent like that departs, others will look and say, why not me as well?...Previously, it was virtually unthinkable for a cantera player to leave the club but between this board's lack of emphasis on La Masia and a player like Thiago leaving, others will surely think twice...And before you know it, the special aura of being at the club forever fades...I don't foresee an exodus obviously but it's a crack in the foundation of the club and cracks tend to expand

JamDav1982

No matter how you slice it Ham, it looks bad for the club...A midfielder of Thiago's caliber just doesn't leave the club in this cantera focused era...When a big talent like that departs, others will look and say, why not me as well?...Previously, it was virtually unthinkable for a cantera player to leave the club but between this board's lack of emphasis on La Masia and a player like Thiago leaving, others will surely think twice...And before you know it, the special aura of being at the club forever fades...I don't foresee an exodus obviously but it's a crack in the foundation of the club and cracks tend to expand

What are you blaming Rosell for though?

Hamzah

High Definition Member

You're right. I'm just trying to say in terms of actual players on the pitch it won't be a huge loss. There are long term effects on the cantera like you have said. It's already being going on though, I remember a couple of young talents going to arsenal a couple years ago.

Rosell causes far more damage than good. The only positive from him I can see from him is the signing of Neymar.

Armando929

Thiago is really getting underrated on this forum. Can't believe how some of you can say that he's not that good and that it will be easy to find someone better. That's just ridiculous. He looked way better than Xavi and Cesc last season, but I guess some of you are just so mad that he's leaving and can't admit that.

He wasn't better than Cesc. Not by a long shot.

Bivin

signing of Neymar... He created:( problem there too.

we actually paid that huge amount to Neymars father...

JamDav1982

signing of Neymar... He created:( problem there too.

we actually paid that huge amount to Neymars father...

The huge amount was paid to Neymar and all clubs bidding for him would have had to be paying that. Even if he was out of contract.

Who are you trying to blame here?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
His signing on fee was always going to be high. He's the best young talent in world football and brings with him a lot of marketing potential.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We werent great last season iirc, but that was fergie, #moyesout

:lol:. I know you're probably taking the piss, but it's funny seeing this after one friendly after united fans poked fun at other clubs fans for being fickle while they were being patient and had stability.

Home of Barca Fans