Thiago Translantara

Stric

Surely if Thiago would come out and make a statement, it would save many people from headaches, but in all honesty, he owes no explanation to anyone. The guy has a right to be left alone and enjoy his holidays and keep his mouth shut the entire time if he wishes to do so. In fact, staying quiet until the very end will probably show to have been the best possible option, regardless of where he plays next season.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Surely if Thiago would come out and make a statement, it would save many people from headaches, but in all honesty, he owes no explanation to anyone. The guy has a right to be left alone and enjoy his holidays and keep his mouth shut the entire time if he wishes to do so. In fact, staying quiet until the very end will probably show to have been the best possible option, regardless of where he plays next season.

Pep and his big mouth did all the talking for him anyways.

Pep should have just told Bayern to negotiate with Barca in private and kept it at that. I lost a lot of the respect for Pep for the way he went about this.

As for Thiago, I'm upset he's leaving but not overly. I feel like Tito already made his mind up that he values Cesc over Thiago and I'm fine with that.

I wish we would consider purchasing Oliver Torres this year or the next. I watch that kid play and I know he would be perfect our system.

Stric

Pep this, Pep that... this is getting ridiculous. Who said anything about Pep? I'm talking about Thiago here and his choice to remain silent throughout this saga, and people will use even that as an opportunity to criticize Pep. Incredible.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
One of our problems is physically we have one of the worst midfields in Europe, and we are selling somebody who could help improve that for peanuts, stupid :facepalm:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Pep this, Pep that... this is getting ridiculous. Who said anything about Pep? I'm talking about Thiago here and his choice to remain silent throughout this saga, and people will use even that as an opportunity to criticize Pep. Incredible.

I'm talking about Pep here, not you.

Who said anything about him, I DID.

Nobody said you said anything about him.

barca1899

Barcelona midfielder Thiago (22) will join Bayern Munich for the coming five seasons. Clubs have a deal, personal terms agreed. [telecinco]

And for the 516498198149th time Thiago has agreed personal terms.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Barcelona midfielder Thiago (22) will join Bayern Munich for the coming five seasons. Clubs have a deal, personal terms agreed. [telecinco]

Actually it was the 516498198150th time learn to count.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA

Hopefully we were able to at least get 22M out of this deal like it's been rumored.

Sad to see him go before he really got a chance to shine here. Aside from one amazing preseason a couple years ago, we never got to really see his talent shine for Barca.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
If a world class center back isn't used to sign with that money (if he is sold) then I have lost hope with the board.

Brombi

"@O_Hal1t 28m
Tele5 says #Thiago has agreed of five year terms with #Bayern. Seems unlikely to me. Nothing is official in this case before clubs say so"

J

jiopi

What an absolute disgrace of human being. Hopefully I will never see him again.

jamrock

if pep didn't come in i am certain he would have stayed maybe he still does, can't blame him if given the choice between tito, pep and moyes only one winner there, he won't make the wc squad and will be coming off the bench, but at easy he knows he has a manager that believes in him 100% and will develop his talent.
i see. him fooling pep where ever he goes until they fall out.

Home of Barca Fans