Thiago Translantara

J

jiopi

Thanks for nothing you smug bastard, hopefully you will fail at Bayern, and never succeed at national team. Adios.

Meitux

You're literally pointing towards 3 games where he was vital and clutch, ignoring the fact that for season's past he was "Choker Robben". He was key in those games, but "phenomenal" is way too strong of a word for such a small sample space.
Agree and also i have to point out....if he was phenomenal why he didnt step up like the a man on the penalty shootout and got hiding like and idiot.He cost his team the CL

JamDav1982

You're literally pointing towards 3 games where he was vital and clutch, ignoring the fact that for season's past he was "Choker Robben". He was key in those games, but "phenomenal" is way too strong of a word for such a small sample space.

Missing penalties makes you a choker?

Messi been a choker at times then?

Robben has been phenomenal for Bayern when fit.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
This. Without Messi, we won't even reach the knouckout stages.

:facepalm:

Not sure what Thiago sees for himself at Bayern, but... Happy that we at least got 25 million for him, which is a decent price, as opposed to 18 million...

I wanted to beat Bayern in the CL before, but now... I think beating them would make me happier than beating Madrid.

Also, wasn't Wilshere a Barca fan? :D

Irish_Cules

It's ridiculous that this has been allowed to happen. I looked forward to watching Thiago playing for Barca for years to come and now this will not happen. I'm glad its all over anyway and we can now try and move on from this.

Meitux

Missing penalties makes you a choker?

Messi been a choker at times then?

Robben has been phenomenal for Bayern when fit.
Missing penalty in the final at extra time,and not showing up in the penalty shootout to help his team,lost the penalty that could of propably keep his team in the race of leauge.If he isnt choker then who is?

Home of Barca Fans