Thiago Translantara

Jadentheman

#foratito shame on Pep and Rosell. Tito is also partially at fault too. Also the Alcantaras. I hope he never comes back to Barca ever. I don't want another Cesc situation. But I can"t wait tonsee him play for Bayern. I am conflicted. I finally happened, but we all can move on.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
:facepalm:

Not sure what Thiago sees for himself at Bayern, but... Happy that we at least got 25 million for him, which is a decent price, as opposed to 18 million...

I wanted to beat Bayern in the CL before, but now... I think beating them would make me happier than beating Madrid.

Also, wasn't Wilshere a Barca fan? :D
Jeez, joking on the internet is obviously not easy. Was just parodying the people that are overreacting. Chill...

Meitux

Messi missed important penalties as has Ronaldo.

Would you rather he took one even if not mentally ready?

Get real.;
If he wasnt mentally ready even for the penalty in extra time,he shouldnt take it.But ofcourse he so selfish that he wouldnt step back he would think.. score it and get all the glory on him

Gaudi

I honestly care more about potentially beating bayern next season than beating real madrid. It's that bad.

I can only see that if this year encounter was truly a day off, bad luck, and so on....but I'm affraid it wasn't, it was, or should have benn eye opener for Tito and managment. Not sure they see it

JamDav1982

Not just penalties but easy chances, etc. You didn't even support your point there, you just said he's been "phenomenal for them when fit". Even that's wrong, he's been good, not phenomenal. Point to a few games all you want, by that logic I could say Torres has been a phenomenal player for scoring in the Euro finals, CL semifinals, and Europa league finals and completely ignore his constant dry spells and missed chances.

Every player misses chances.

He has been a crucial player in last few seasons getting them to 3 CL finals - probably making more impact on those runs than any other single Bayern player.

There is an element of lottery to penalties and does not make a player a bottle to miss them.

barcanuck

I'm going to take this news with a positive spin. If we buy Thiago S, then I'm happy.

Some other positives is that Song will now feature more and add more muscle in the mid. All the best Thiago A, may you succeed in Germany and gain a spot on the Spanish NT.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If he wasnt mentally ready even for the penalty in extra time,he shouldnt take it.But ofcourse he so selfish that he wouldnt step back he would score it and get all the glory on him

Let it go, if he believes in something then no other logic will enter his brain.

xxxxxx

With the team in form again and with the pressing we had and with decent tactics, we can certainly beat them.

I can't see us being that strong again with the same team. We honestly need to strengthen the defence. And it all depends if Xavi, Pedro and Pique regains form.

JamDav1982

If he wasnt mentally ready even for the penalty in extra time,he shouldnt take it.But ofcourse he so selfish that he wouldnt step back he would score it and get all the glory on him

Missed point again.

Missing penalty can happen to anyone and that probably affected him not wanting to take in shoot. Which as you have pointed out was probably the correct thing to do.

serghei

Not just penalties but easy chances, etc. You didn't even support your point there, you just said he's been "phenomenal for them when fit". Even that's wrong, he's been good, not phenomenal. Point to a few games all you want, by that logic I could say Torres has been a phenomenal player for scoring in the Euro finals, CL semifinals, and Europa league finals and completely ignore his constant dry spells and missed chances.

Well, Robben did win them the CL this season, didn't he? And Robben did put them through in 2010 vs Man. Utd. at Old Trafford, didn't he? And Robben did score at 0-2 vs Madrid on Bernabeu in 2012, didn't he?

The man is a monster in 1 vs 1 and has a brilliant left foot. Good enough for me.

abual3bed1

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 47s
Thiago's 25M transfer fee: 20M paid by Bayern, 4M "paid by" Thiago accepting salary cut, 1M for friendly game. [md ara catradio]

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Missed point again.

Missing penalty can happen to anyone and that probably affected him not wanting to take in shoot. Which as you have pointed out was probably the correct thing to do.

Ok so because Messi has missed penalties and he's phenomenal, Robben is also phenomenal for missing penalties :lol: The guy has choked in big games as much as he has done well in them, a few great performances isn't "phenomenal" when he's now even a bench player.

Home of Barca Fans