Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Missing penalties makes you a choker?

Messi been a choker at times then?

Robben has been phenomenal for Bayern when fit.

Not just penalties but easy chances, etc. You didn't even support your point there, you just said he's been "phenomenal for them when fit". Even that's wrong, he's been good, not phenomenal. Point to a few games all you want, by that logic I could say Torres has been a phenomenal player for scoring in the Euro finals, CL semifinals, and Europa league finals and completely ignore his constant dry spells and missed chances.

He would be worth around 30-35m if we were actually looking to sell him (had the clause not existed). However why put a price tag on a player that you'd obviously want to keep under normal circumstances.

I'm just simply saying that getting 25 is not such bad deal. I referred to how much he would be worth for people to see that it wasn't too bad, especially having in mind the player wants to leave.

F

Frejsgodes

25 M is nice. Now the budget is aorund 57 M, more than enough to buy Thiago Silva or Marquinhos.

JamDav1982

Missing penalty in the final at extra time,and not showing up in the penalty shootout to help his team,lost the penalty that could of propably keep his team in the race of leauge.If he isnt choker then who is?

Messi missed important penalties as has Ronaldo.

Would you rather he took one even if not mentally ready?

Get real.;

Home of Barca Fans