Thiago Translantara

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Making a move for Oliver Torres now or next season could make me forget all about Thiago Alcantara though.

Cesc's role with the team is more clearly defined now. He's not suited to take over for Xavi but we need to change up our tactics anyways. He does hand out some pretty assists with movement in front of him.

Keikoku

Cabbage
There a member used avatar Thiago with words "who the hell is cesc fabregas?" or something like that. I guess he should change it to cesc avatar with words "who the hell is thiago?" now :lol:

serghei

I can't see us being that strong again with the same team. We honestly need to strengthen the defence. And it all depends if Xavi, Pedro and Pique regains form.

Well, that's what Tito is getting paid for right? To make them play like we know they can. If he can't, he should step up. Don't tell me the players aren't good anymore. Most of them are the best in the world in their position.

JamDav1982

Ok so because Messi has missed penalties and he's phenomenal, Robben is also phenomenal for missing penalties :lol: The guy has choked in big games as much as he has done well in them, a few great performances isn't "phenomenal" when he's now even a bench player.

Eh?

That doesnt even make sense where have I said missing penalties makes players phenomenal?

Getting a bit confused and desperate in your arguments?

He has been a major player in winning two leagues and getting to three CL Finals, he has been named German player of the year in one of those seasons and was man of the match in the CL final with a goal and an assist.

He has been phenomenal for Bayern when fit and had a massive impact on them.

Indignado

People who are freaking out right now probably haven't experienced Figo leaving us :lol: Thiago is "just" a talent, of course one of the best we've had and on the brink of becoming a starter but the situation is still not as bad as people make it seem.

F

Frejsgodes

So what does this mean?

Neymar will get 11.
Cesc will play more in midfield this season.

Anything else?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wonder what that guy who absolutely hated bayern is thinking right now. You know the one who used a lot of stereotypes and nazi metaphors.. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans