Thiago Translantara

serghei

So what does this mean?

Neymar will get 11.
Cesc will play more in midfield this season.

Anything else?

Sounds great to me. Busquets/Song, Iniesta/Fabregas, Xavi/Fabregas. Let's move on to the back line. Everyone seems to forget we're a mess down there.

footyfan

Calma, calma
If Xavi and Iniesta can keep fit next season, I wouldn't even notice Thiago's absence.

For the future though, it definitely seems like a missed opportunity - hopefully we will remedy the situation in the next few seasons.

Cule4life

The Culest
:( Im so sad. Always visioned Thiago being our future, leading us to glory and retiring here, writing his name in the Barca history. It will take some time before i get. Im so sad that i dont even want to argue with Tito and Rosell supporters anymore.

This is one of those bad things you know you will face some day but you can never be ready when it finally comes. Like someone you like dying

USWAY

Nice to have it done. The length it took really made me not care much anymore lol. I'm happy he didn't go to ManU.

Indignado

If Xavi and Iniesta can keep fit next season, I wouldn't even notice Thiago's absence.

For the future though, it definitely seems like a missed opportunity - hopefully we will remedy the situation in the next few seasons.

We need a better Fabregas next season..

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Eh?

That doesnt even make sense where have I said missing penalties makes players phenomenal?

Getting a bit confused and desperate in your arguments?

He has been a major player in winning two leagues and getting to three CL Finals, he has been named German player of the year in one of those seasons and was man of the match in the CL final with a goal and an assist.

He has been phenomenal for Bayern when fit and had a massive impact on them.

He's also choked in a CL and WC final and is consistently unreliable because of form and fitness. When he's playing, he does well but Bayern have not truly 'needed' him especially this season where he was only starting because of the injury to Kroos. There is no dependence on Robben at Bayern and replacing him from the starting lineup in the future will be a piece of cake, especially considering that they've already done it and now he's even farther back in the pecking order with Gotze there. Ribery on the other hand they might find some difficulty replacing but even then they won't have a major drop in quality as a team without him.

abual3bed1

BPJ8oheCEAA2Ndq.jpg

:lol:

hardyboy

Bayern have officially announced it on their fb page

FC Bayern München
38 minutes ago
Transfer von Thiago Alcantara (22) von Barcelona zum FCB perfekt! Bayern zahlt für Guardiolas Wunschspieler 20 Mio. //
FC Bayern signs Thiago Alcantara from FC Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans