Thiago Translantara

L

Learo

We're losing one of the BEST prospects in the world. A real prospect, not some overhyped YouTube primadonna. The specifics do not interest me, tbh.

he is definitely overhyped. vastly overhyped. he has alot to prove.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We're losing one of the BEST prospects in the world. A real prospect, not some overhyped YouTube primadonna. The specifics do not interest me, tbh.

If that's an indirect reference to Neymar, then realise that Neymar is and will be the better player and will have more success in his career than thiago.

loozy

are you fucking kidding me??IMO Bastian is the best player of Bayern and the soul of their midfield...If pep benches him for Thiago they will ask for serious troubles..

Schweinsteiger is currently injured and Thiago could make him fight for his place if he really starts off on a belter and dominates. Pep does not strike me as a diplomat much at the moment but rather, like I said before, as someone who knows what he wants to do with the team.

Don't get me wrong, I would take Schweinsteiger over Thiago and if I was Bayern I would not have given in to Pep's wishes as they are already overcrowded in midfield.

Meitux

If that's an indirect reference to Neymar,nthen realise that Neymar is and will be the better player and will have more success in his career than thiago.
How can you compare Neymar with Thiago theres nothing really similar about them,how about having them both at their best?It would really be great wouldnt it...We just gave away one of the players that we were sure of having for the future team

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
he is definitely overhyped. vastly overhyped. he has alot to prove.

The kid could dictate a game in a way that few players can. Don't go mentioning the u21 tournament or how apparently that's "Segunda level play", even in his games at Barca he'd often get around 100 passes per game (provided he played the entire 90 minutes) and would spray them long, short, through balls, one-two's, etc.

L

Learo

thiago will play as a DM anyway, and javi martinez in CB, so the idea that schweini will be benched is nonsense.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He never had the chance to do it did he?He wasnt given the chance even when it was a pretty bad season from Xavi knowing his standards.He felt that they dont trust him..and its the right time for him try to get a starting spot.Whats wrong really?

Even the injured Xavi is better than thiago in the current development to be trusted in big matches. Also you're saying we should give players well wishing and a heroes exit because they "might" have been a great player for us?

Also that's not his reason for leaving. He's jumping ship to what he sees as the greener pastures, just when the going gets even slightly tough.

loozy

thiago will play as a DM anyway, and javi martinez in CB, so the idea that schweini will be benched is nonsense.

Really now? What is Schweinsteiger's position again? :wave: I do believe it is in DM where he played beautifully with Martinez and Luiz Gustavo last season in the double pivot.

Neuer
Lahm - Martinez/Boateng/Dante (two out of three) - Alaba
Thiago/Schweinsteiger
Robben - Müller - Götze - Ribery
Mandzukic

L

Learo

The kid could dictate a game in a way that few players can. Don't go mentioning the u21 tournament or how apparently that's "Segunda level play", even in his games at Barca he'd often get around 100 passes per game (provided he played the entire 90 minutes) and would spray them long, short, through balls, one-two's, etc.

he is nowhere near the level of iniesta and xavi at that age. the idea that thiago could replace either is hogwash and baloney. How many times has he been named man of the match for us? Its only when he is leaving that ppl talk about him as some sort of superstar in the making. we will be absolutely fine without him.

xaviniestas

We did lost a great talent, but we did not lose a world class player. Y'all are being way to dramatic. He isnt a traitor, neither is he a god. If he leaves, fine for me. Its not like we dont have alot of midfielders enough.. Now buy a defender and its enough. Y'all are acting like suddenly everything sucks but come on we are still pretty awesome and better than 90% of the other teams bye

J

jiopi

You sound like a 12 year old. Do you actually know anything about Figo or just venting out your frustration?
What are you four? Figo wasn't Barca youth, the best prospects, and gave much for Barcelona. Thiago is like a satan compared to Figo.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
How can you compare Neymar with Thiago theres nothing really similar about them,how about having them both at their best?It would really be great wouldnt it...We just gave away one of the players that we were sure of having for the future team

You don't get it. I'm just saying if that was referred to Neymar then it's unfair and the "YouTube primadonna" is infact a very good talent, better than the "real" prospect thiago. The guy may not have even meant it that way so why argue.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
he is nowhere near the level of iniesta and xavi at that age. the idea that thiago could replace either is hogwash and baloney. How many times has he been named man of the match for us? Its only when he is leaving that ppl talk about him as some sort of superstar in the making. we will be absolutely fine without him.

Xavi and Iniesta weren't gods at this age either really, they were late bloomers. Talk down to Thiago all you want but if he gets the opportunity at Bayern, I have little doubt that he'll shine.

Home of Barca Fans