Thiago Translantara

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
A lot of Barca fans wishing Pep and Thiago to fail wow. Watch them succeed too

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You think we would wish them to succeed?

I don't wish anything on Thiago like an injury or anything like that but I would absolutely love to see Pep fail in Germany and piss off all their supporters by trying to force Thiago into their Starting XI. I feel really bad for the Dortmund supporters and Klopp by the disloyalty shown by Gotze and Lewandowski too. Bayern is an easy club to hate.

You think we would wish them to succeed?

I don't wish anything on Thiago like an injury or anything like that but I would absolutely love to see Pep fail in Germany and piss off all their supporters by trying to force Thiago into their Starting XI. I feel really bad for the Dortmund supporters and Klopp by the disloyalty shown by Gotze and Lewandowski too. Bayern is an easy club to hate.

I hope Klopp eats Pep alive and Mourinho moves to the German league.

XaviMessiGirl

Figo was worse, he went to rm. And after saying he wouldn't.

Seriously, anyone saying Thiago is equal to or worse than Figo just doesn't know their Barca history. Figo was a regular player, an icon of the club at the time & went to our #1 bitter rivals. I just don't get all the hate in general, I guess if a player doesn't bleed blaugrana they're a terrible person. Seems like some people are trying to take a moral high ground, using the "no player is bigger than the club" mantra but twisting it.

Superfly

Banned
Seriously, anyone saying Thiago is equal to or worse than Figo just doesn't know their Barca history. Figo was a regular player, an icon of the club at the time & went to our #1 bitter rivals. I just don't get all the hate in general, I guess if a player doesn't bleed blaugrana they're a terrible person. Seems like some people are trying to take a moral high ground, using the "no player is bigger than the club" mantra but twisting it.

+1

Centrocampista23

How can you blame Pep? He loves Barca and he wouldn't have asked to sign Thiago if another (more competent) president was in charge. The Thiago transfer might be what ends Rosell's reign next year (unless the team can win the CL again) and that's a good thing. I'm not saying Pep only did this to hurt Rosell, but i'm sure he sees it as a bonus. Using Tito's cancer against Pep was a bitch move by Rosell and his buddies in the media.

Do not hate Pep because one day he'll be back.

"Using Tito's cancer against Pep was a bitch move by Rosell and his buddies in the media"

Pep said it and people keep saying this. Up to this day, I don't even know what he meant by that. He never really explained it. I think most people have no idea what the guy was talking about.

How can you blame Pep? He loves Barca and he wouldn't have asked to sign Thiago if another (more competent) president was in charge. The Thiago transfer might be what ends Rosell's reign next year (unless the team can win the CL again) and that's a good thing. I'm not saying Pep only did this to hurt Rosell, but i'm sure he sees it as a bonus. Using Tito's cancer against Pep was a bitch move by Rosell and his buddies in the media.

Do not hate Pep because one day he'll be back.

Rosell's staying until 2016 :(

Just to let you know.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
"Using Tito's cancer against Pep was a bitch move by Rosell and his buddies in the media"

Pep said it and people keep saying this. Up to this day, I don't even know what he meant by that. He never really explained it. I think most people have no idea what the guy was talking about.
Exactly

Although I heard the board asked Pep to take the reign when Tito had to get treated in US... Pep was hurt because of that because he tremendously needed rest and that's what he told the board. So he got butt-hurt and stuff like that!!

What a crime the board has committed!!

footyfan

Calma, calma
Exactly

Although I heard the board asked Pep to take the reign when Tito had to get treated in US... Pep was hurt because of that because he tremendously needed rest and that's what he told the board. So he got butt-hurt and stuff like that!!

lol, on the one hand, you say "exactly" implying that you agree that no one knows what Pep is talking about yet in the very next para you make poorly supported vindictive assumptions.

footyfan

Calma, calma

Don't hate on him if you don't know what he's talking about

Exactly

if this is true, then I deff have more reasons to believe Pep acted childish.

Home of Barca Fans