Thiago Translantara

F

Flavia

Feel happy the club saved me from all that pressure that he frequently causes to the supporters by saying he doesn't feel valued anymore!!

Besides, his attitude doesn't seem to be that of a leader... So there's more chance he would fail miserably anyway!!

Still makes no sense to me. Spend that amount of energy wishing ill on someone just because he didn't do what you wanted... you should move on, and just forget about him.

Meitux

Still makes no sense to me. Spend that amount of energy wishing ill on someone just because he didn't do what you wanted... you should move on, and just forget about him.
Yeah,mostly Aryagorn wishing him to fail more than its realistic he will fail.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol:

estelman my man
Hey Nolan

I'll in two or three days

Yeah,mostly Araygorn wishing him to fail more than its realistic he will fail.
I am surely wishing for that to happen... But as I said, he hasn't got the mentality of a leader. So I am beginning to think may be my wish isn't really far-fetched

Garrus

Tito and Zubi talked to him before the euro21, when he told he'd like to leave. After that they did nothing to persuade him to stay, or talked to him. I don't think he's lying. It's the same silence treatment Abidal got.
What might have tito and zubi have talked about in front of him before the euros-21?, That he's a valuable player and with hard work he'll be a starter in the future...blah blah blah, But the conclusion was that they can't guarantee him more playing time.
Now what more they could've done 'verbaly' to change his mind after the euros?, Improving his contract?, But we can all agree this wasn't a money issue.
The only thing that would've changed his mind was guaranteed more playing time, And no self respecting coach can ever do that, So if that truly his only condition then he was certainly leaving and he knew that.
Yet now he speaks up that nobody did anything to make him stay, Now that doesn't make sense:
Not guaranteeing him more play DOES NOT equal anything and nobody.
Did he mean that no one tried to present an improved contract, But it's not about the money!!
So what do we make of this?

What i already said previously.

Meitux

I am surely wishing for that to happen... But as I said, he hasn't got the mentality of a leader. So I am beginning to think may be my wish isn't really far-fetched
So what are you saying? that he doesn't have the mentality of being a big player and a regular starter for a big team like Bayern one day?I don't think its about to happen from what we have seen so far.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

It is actually very common that when you have just started to hate on someone you kinda get obsessed with it for some time...it is a short time in cases like this. In about a week or two at most you'll see the number of hating occurrences will reduce greatly

F

Flavia

What might have tito and zubi have talked about in front of him before the euros-21?, That he's a valuable player and with hard work he'll be a starter in the future...blah blah blah, But the conclusion was that they can't guarantee him more playing time.
Now what more they could've done 'verbaly' to change his mind after the euros?, Improving his contract?, But we can all agree this wasn't a money issue.
The only thing that would've changed his mind was guaranteed more playing time, And no self respecting coach can ever do that, So if that truly his only condition then he was certainly leaving and he knew that.
Yet now he speaks up that nobody did anything to make him stay, Now that doesn't make sense:
Not guaranteeing him more play DOES NOT equal anything and nobody.
Did he mean that no one tried to present an improved contract, But it's not about the money!!
So what do we make of this?

What i already said previously.
We can't actually make anything, all we do is speculate. What he said makes sense to me, though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So what are you saying? that he doesn't have the mentality of being a big player and a regular starter for a big team like Bayern one day?I don't think its about to happen from what we have seen so far.
He couldn't bare a single season of playing less than he wished to, when in fact he was damn injured for most of the time!!

He forced the board to include a stupid clause in his contract when there were only rumors that the club was in pursuit of Cesc Fabregas... What would a true leader do? If there's an increase in competition he would up his practice in the training session and try to convince the manager that he deserves more playing time! What does this spoiled brat do? He includes in a stupid clause!! That's not the mark of a leader mind you

He keeps on repeating that he didn't feel valued at a club that raised him to be the player that he is today... He himself says Barca did a lot to him but then repeats he didn't feel fcuking valued! And he felt the same every other season anyway!!

He will have competition at any top club... How many times will he be able to include that cluase in his contract?
As we value our youngsters too damn much, may be the board thought it's okay to agree with the clause... As soon as the going got tough he activated his buy-out clause. What would he do the next time!? Jump over from terrace?

Last edited:

Meitux

He couldn't bare a single season of playing less than he wished to, when in fact he was damn injured for most of the time!!

He forced the board to include a stupid clause in his contract when there were only rumors that the club was in pursuit of Cesc Fabregas... What would a true leader do? If there's an increase in competition he would up his practice in the training session and try to convince the manager that he deserves more playing time! What does this spoiled brat do? He includes in a stupid clause!! That's not the mark of a leader mind you

He keeps on repeating that he didn't feel valued at a club that raised him to be the player that he is today... He himself says Barca did a lot to him but then repeats he didn't feel fcuking valued! And he felt the same every other season anyway!!

He will have competition at any top club... How many times will he be able to include that cluase in his contract?
As we value our youngsters too damn much, may be the board thought it's okay to agree with the clause... As soon as the going got tough he activated his buy-out clause. What would he do the next time!? Jump over from terrors?
Maybe he did his practices in training session and still Tito wouldn't be convinced.From the moment he overplayed Xavi and in times when clearly he was off form and tired,he used Fabregas in that position when clearly he doesn't work there whats the excuse of not playing him and make him feel important for the team.Apparently if Tito was still here and Thiago too he might gave his everything but clearly Fabregas is valued more in central midfild position even if its not his position.So whats the point of staying when Iniesta won't be benched anytime soon and Fabregas is purposed to take Xavi's position.Both of them could not stay here and as i have said many times Cesc's transfer automatically would block his developement.If you ask me,when he says he didn't feel valued i bet its more from Tito more than the others.And you can't deny the fact that he started important games when Pep was still here like Super cup in Bernabeu against Madrid,against Milan in CL,against Real in camp nou that was an important game for who will win the leauge.You can show me numbers that Thiago got more playing time than he did in 11-12 season but it doesn't really matter,time can be collected from meaningless games too,its the importance of the matches that mattered the most so he didn't feel valued.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just curious, but why you guys(the ones who think he's a traitor mostly) still care so much what will happen with Thiago? Will you watch bayern to follow how he's doing?

Nah, I watch ever single Bayern game anyway. If he flops, it will be a bonus. ;)

Home of Barca Fans