Thiago Translantara

DinhoR10

I would take Thiago over Koke any day. Isco is not playing regularly as you said and Mata just transferred. I know who I'd pick if I were VdB.

His chances have indeed taken a turn for the better, once he handles himself in the cl as well as he does in the bl then theres no reason he shouldn't be on the team.

In my earlier post i forgot Cesc :lol:

I do think koke deserves a nod though him and thiago are the best young midfielders we have.

MessiDinho10

I think Rafinha wouldn't be much worse when he was on Thiago's place right now.

Rafinha plays in a different position and more attacking so it's difficult to compare them/know that. I would want him to be at Barcelona now though, massive improvement over Sergi Roberto.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The problem is not Bayern, but Pep. I'm fairly sure their board prefer Götze, Kroos and Schweini over him. But they will do whatever Pep asks them to.

I think by now their board and the Bayern fandom have realized what a good player Thiago is. Like Sammer said, Bayern is not in the business of selling players. And yesterday he actually referred to Thiago as Bayern's Iniesta (while Kroos is Bayern's Xavi) and a key part of Bayern's future.

Therefore the possibility of buying him back is less than 0%.

JamDav1982

Yup. Case in point. They bought Gotze and not Neymar.

Pep spoke with Neymar and it was clear he wanted to join Barca.

That is why they never moved for him, they subsequently used excuses that they did not want a Brazilian but they already had tried and failed to attract Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans