Thiago Translantara

Die Bayern

I think by now their board and the Bayern fandom have realized what a good player Thiago is. Like Sammer said, Bayern is not in the business of selling players. And yesterday he actually referred to Thiago as Bayern's Iniesta (while Kroos is Bayern's Xavi) and a key part of Bayern's future.

Therefore the possibility of buying him back is less than 0%.

Most of us were aware of this even before he joined us, however there still are some who are against him playing. It is very infuriating (for me at least) because some people don't like him because he is "Pep's boy" and is Spanish. His quality is there for all to see and I'm glad he is winning over some of our fans.

Cule4life

The Culest
I sometimes dream of being in an alternate universe where Thiago and Neymar chest bump each other after being involved in a goal for Barcelona and are pictured in swaggy outfits together on instagram :pep:

AfricanBavarian

I sometimes dream of being in an alternate universe where Thiago and Neymar chest bump each other after being involved in a goal for Barcelona and are pictured in swaggy outfits together on instagram :pep:

Im still dreaming :p
tumblr_n0doxsDtdx1rjev45o1_400.jpg

coura

Banned
He choose to leave barcelona. He could have stayed. Guardiola convinced him. And $$$$ always helps :p

A great player but forget him. It´s like keep sendind sms to a girl that has cheated you. lol

khaled_a_d

If you don't truly have the heart to play for FCB then don't.

Well,this is surely not what the club believes ,we already got Pique& Cesc back and both left the club as free agents ,at least Thiago stayed longer and got us some money,he could have left twice for other teams as free agent and he rejected ,he has done it in 3rd time when he was 22 and didn't feel he has good role in the team
This is a business ,and in business you need to get over your pride .Barca for most players are club like any other big clubs ,they chooses us when they feel it is the best of their career ,Thiago chosen the best for himself,and if we have the opportunity to get him back we should take it but it isn't gonna happen anyway

rixxer

It's quite obvious that Thiagos fate will be tied to Pep in the end (sounds like a page from the lord of the rings scenario). That's why won't be surprised that he will return in space of three-four years. Bayern fans and also football pundits can't actually accept that Thiago is consuming playing time from their own talents and after World Cup this feeling will even be stronger (even if they win, but surely that kind of thoughts will get even more stronger if Germans won't win), I am quite sure.
Thiagi himself has given signs that in the future he may return, but of course, he is not thinking about it right now.
And Pep, well... I don't see him staying longer than three years- the pressure is obviusly already in red to deliver after such a incredible year and knives will be out if he won't win at least two-three liga titles in a row. And same goes for CL- to produce at least semi-final places is a bare minimum in the mind of fans, I think. But again, Pep might be capable to pull it off... and to leave anyway after three years. In that sense, he is unpredictable.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm truly not butthurt he left, I also didn't think he was good enough to play for us. We will have Xavi another season, Cesc and Iniesta a couple of seasons and we need to find a replacement for Xavi after next season - Thiago would never take over from Xavi. And against Arsenal he was totally invisible...

Meitux

I'm truly not butthurt he left, I also didn't think he was good enough to play for us. We will have Xavi another season, Cesc and Iniesta a couple of seasons and we need to find a replacement for Xavi after next season - Thiago would never take over from Xavi. And against Arsenal he was totally invisible...
If you go by the idea of someone similar to Xavi then noone can take over. Neither of Iniesta and Fabregas can make the job of a tempo player.

About Thiago, are we judging from one game now? He couldn't have a decisive role in such closed game anyway. Even if he didn't performed well one game can't be a serious thought of a complete judgement.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I would take him back if he shows he can control games consistently. Hopefully the fact he isn't German will help a few seasons down the road (they prefer their local talents over him)

Home of Barca Fans