Thiago Translantara

jamrock

the fact that he is playing for pep certainly influenced it, VDB likes to set up his team in a similar way to Pep, so a player that gets the pep stamp of approval will stand a very good chance.

look at cesc since he join barca.

bu thiago has been playing very well and VDB also commented on his performances for the U21 and said he was one of the next.

karthik

A lot of assumptions and I respect them, but I just love how Thiago worked hard after having a nearly lifeless season under Tito to win some respect at his new club and convince the head coach of the national team to consider him for a friendly to start with.

Very impressive attitude

Tomchin

Thiago in the starting line-up again for Bayern. Since returning from injury, he has started nearly all their games I think?

Alarcón

Thiago in the starting line-up again for Bayern. Since returning from injury, he has started nearly all their games I think?

Yes he has but it's worth noting that Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Robben and Ribéry were all injured for large parts of the season and now Müller and Shaqiri are injured too. Still, Pep seems to prefer Thiago over the likes of Kroos and Müller.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thiago has been excellent for Bayern. His great performances warrant his selection alone.

Stric

It just goes to show that using and treating a player the right way has as much impact on the end result/performance as the player's attributes do.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
c623562618e04b20bca5e941d50def50.gif

Galning

:lol:
I think according to the rules the linesmen aren't allowed to give the ball to players and I always hate it when that happens. Like the ball literally rolls on their feet and they just stand there. Nice to see that linesman has some technique :D

Home of Barca Fans