Thiago Translantara

ivan22

I want him back :(

Our board is probably going to spend 80M in 3 years to buy him back and then complain because they can only print in black&white. What good is the best youth academy in the world if you have to buy back your own players for ridiculous sums?

I

instinct

Thiago Alcantara: “My decision to join Bayern was wonderful. I got the impression at Barça that they didn't believe in me.” <<

Thiago: “Xavi is the benchmark for me. When I see him, my jaw drops. I hope I can give football a little bit of what Xavi gave football.”

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thiago Alcantara: “My decision to join Bayern was wonderful. I got the impression at Barça that they didn't believe in me.” <<

Almost exactly what Oezil said when he left for Arsenal. Even though there were some elements of truth in what he said, still, he didn't have to take a dig at Barca like this.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm glad he said that. Tito and the board deserve all the hate in the world for treating him like that.

NeyMesSis

I'm glad he said that. Tito and the board deserve all the hate in the world for treating him like that.

all your posts are so much BS.. like this Bartra must play every match! Tata out! Tito deserve all the hate of the world (I mean.. wtf???)! etc....

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Letting him go and not playing him enough to trigger the much higher release cause was truly stupid and outreageous on the part of the board, but I can't blame them for not making him a starter or not playing him more than he would have liked. If everyone behaves and thinks like Thiago, we are going to lose a lot of younger players who are not regular starters.

BarcaGirl

all your posts are so much BS.. like this Bartra must play every match! Tata out! Tito deserve all the hate of the world (I mean.. wtf???)! etc....

I see no problem with his post. It's just the bitter truth. The biggest reason why Thiago left is Tito.

fcbdna

Banned
of course he left because of Pep

Nope he left because he has no value for loyalty. . . Look at what he did with his nationality. I watched a mini documentary about himself and Rafinha and the choices they made. . . You could already tell who the loyal one was.

Home of Barca Fans