Thiago Translantara

Icarium

Lifestealer
There is a chance he might be booed. Honestly though i don't care, but if i think in his perspective i feel sad because he doesn't deserve it. He didn't do anything wrong.

Devils

He will get booed.

Don't give a shit about him. Hope fails miserably/get destroyed by our players.

I hope that for the entire Bayern squad as well so it's not to single him out.

Devils

Exposed.

The same way he did when he was at Barca. Put him into a tough game and pressure him, he gives the ball away and is essentially useless.

But hey, because he can score against Porto he is world class.

Stric

Do you think Rafinha would appreciate Camp Nou giving his brother shit?

Why can't we be confident and positive without being disrespectful to people who have done nothing against us? Barca plays away against Espanyol, a hostile rival, and for the fifth year in a row, they still give one of our players a goddamn standing ovation simply because he was friends with one of theirs and dedicated his WC goal to him. And we expect Camp Nou to boo one of our players' brother, who also grew up in our ranks. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
lmao like I said, him and Gotze were going to be irrelevant.

pls this guy is Barca reject, you actually thought he had a chance against Iniesta and Busi?! To compound his miseries, his mancrush started LOLonso and Schweinsteiger together :lol:

Well I mean when has thiago ever really shown to live up to the hype against a top opponent? Like he's never brought a team to victory in the top flight against another top team like xavi or iniesta. He still has a ways to go.

Stric

Well I mean when has thiago ever really shown to live up to the hype against a top opponent? Like he's never brought a team to victory in the top flight against another top team like xavi or iniesta. He still has a ways to go.

How many games against top flight opponents has he even played? He has light years to go in terms of improvement, but he has the talent, and his real career is only beginning. That is, if his injuries stop. He was a backup player at Barcelona, and he's only now back on track in Bayern after an incredibly long recovery.

How many games against top flight opponents has he even played? He has light years to go in terms of improvement, but he has the talent, and his real career is only beginning. That is, if his injuries stop. He was a backup player at Barcelona, and he's only now back on track in Bayern after an incredibly long recovery.

I was defending him more than bringing him down, this is his first real big game imo, because the Dortmund he's had to face is nothing like the Dortmund from before. He has the talent, and if he really only went to Bayern because of Pep then I hope he improves as he should because theres always the chance he'll come back. When i think about it now he probably just wanted to grow under Pep the same way Messi did.

Home of Barca Fans