Thiago Translantara

Antimadridista1

Always rated him really really high and it won't change after this game.
He's still a young player and to be honest, Rakitic was all over the place... he didn't let Thiago breathe.

Simmelbert

Always rated him really really high and it won't change after this game.
He's still a young player and to be honest, Rakitic was all over the place... he didn't let Thiago breathe.

he was out for almost a year. i'm really looking forward to see him in the next years. brillaint player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Btw. As a Bayern fan, how do you feel about his: "Where pep goes, I follow" statement?
Loyal lad, isn't he?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He makes tons of mistakes for every flashy thing he does, he's quite useless defensively and he's spent more time injured than playing - I wouldn't count on it.

He won several balls, sometimes crucial ones, against Barca.

xXKonan

:D year maybe xD
Their was a thread on the redcafe forums on Thiago at least 276 or so Pages long. when Thiago planned to leave Barca their was speculation United was in pole position to sign Thiago. United fans on there followed the Transfer business closely and their was even a video I believe of Thiago signing a united fan's jersey? and some of the united fans on there thought it was a sign he will join! But only for their hearts to be broken as he signed for Bayern.

Here's the Thread it's 394 pages long.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/thiago-alcantara-signed-for-bayern-munich.355208/

Simmelbert

Their was a thread on the redcafe forums on Thiago at least 276 or so Pages long. when Thiago planned to leave Barca their was speculation United was in pole position to sign Thiago. United fans on there followed the Transfer business closely and their was even a video I believe of Thiago signing a united fan's jersey? and some of the united fans on there thought it was a sign he will join! But only for their hearts to be broken as he signed for Bayern.

Here's the Thread it's 394 pages long.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/thiago-alcantara-signed-for-bayern-munich.355208/

i know this thread

awesome stuff :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think about it. Van Gaal is laying foundations at United just like he did for Barca and Bayern Champions winning teams.
Pep going to Manchester in 2016 is a logical choice.

Home of Barca Fans