Thiago Translantara

Stric

Unfortunately, loyalty is more of an exception nowadays in football, rather than the default. And I absolutely hate that it's come to the point where that's normal.

Simmelbert

Unfortunately, loyalty is more of an exception nowadays in football, rather than the default. And I absolutely hate that it's come to the point where that's normal.

that's why you can be so proud of messi, iniesta, xavi....

that's why lahm and schweinsteiger are our heroes forever :)

you cannot buy it.

Stric

that's why you can be so proud of messi, iniesta, xavi....

that's why lahm and schweinsteiger are our heroes forever :)

you cannot buy it.

And that's why I love Barcelona and La Masia. In fact, La Masia is a big part of why I love Barcelona. :)

Simmelbert

yes, i can truly understand that.

i don't love barca. (come from germany).

but i always liked you and will always like you.

such a huge huge club with awesome history and some of the best players that ever played the game, perfect stadium and awesome fans !

Leo_Messi

The criticism or should I rather say childish stick that Thiago has received in this thread lately is beyond ridiculous.

He was one of Bayern's best performers last season in his debut season as a 22 year old and then he got injured and spent 1 year or so on the sidelines. Just to return and make his immediate impact once again.

Thiago was not at fault yesterday nor has he suddenly become a worse player.

Regardless of where he is going to play in the future he will likely remain a profile. Given his age he will only get better.

Those same users here that are busy telling us all how poor he is, that he has shown nothing yet etc. would welcome him back with open arms if he became available.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
The criticism or should I rather say childish stick that Thiago has received in this thread lately is beyond ridiculous.

He was one of Bayern's best performers last season in his debut season as a 22 year old and then he got injured and spent 1 year or so on the sidelines. Just to return and make his immediate impact once again.

Thiago was not at fault yesterday nor has he suddenly become a worse player.

Regardless of where he is going to play in the future he will likely remain a profile. Given his age he will only get better.

Those same users here that are busy telling us all how poor he is, that he has shown nothing yet etc. would welcome him back with open arms if he became available.

Nah He's a traitor and Pep is more loyal to Pep than his employers

Gnidrologist

This is the only reason for all the butthurt around him. Sour grapes. If he was a meh player this thread wouldn't attract much attention, but everyone, who understands a thing or two about football, realizes he will be the next best thing after Xavi and Iniesta and he wont be ours.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's there to be "butthurt" about? What did he achieve since leaving?
Sure there was a sour taste after him leaving to join pep but that's it. Some of you still think he plays for Barca so can't fathom the indifference towards Thiago.
Like when someone says "I don't care if he's injured or not" it's immediately hate.

Richard.H

This is the only reason for all the butthurt around him. Sour grapes. If he was a meh player this thread wouldn't attract much attention, but everyone, who understands a thing or two about football, realizes he will be the next best thing after Xavi and Iniesta and he wont be ours.

He is still extremely injury prone. What made Xavi and Iniesta so great was also their ability to last the 90 mins every week in their 30's.

Darko

Thiago was pushed out, we won the league and even then he wasn't getting game time despite being in better form than any of our midfielders. He was right to leave and the blame was in no way on him.

Home of Barca Fans