Thiago Translantara

Darko

He was great, hope he comes back to Barca at some point of his career, or at least enjoys an injury free Bayern career.
Don't know why he gets this much hate on Barcaforum, all the Barca fans I know wish him all the best.

nnao

He was great, hope he comes back to Barca at some point of his career, or at least enjoys an injury free Bayern career.
Don't know why he gets this much hate on Barcaforum, all the Barca fans I know wish him all the best.

Yeah, he's been pretty respectful about Barca when talking about them. Compare to someone like Kroos who has been throwing shots at Bayern since he left.

Yannik

He seems more like a Guardiola-guy than a commited Barca-guy. He is quite an emotional lad and obviously loves Barcelona, but the city as his home not the football club. I dont think that he himself actually considers it "betrayal" to move. He had a decent amount of respect and gratefulness for the club that brought him up, but he didnt feel like this is supposed to chain him to Barca until the end of his career and I dont think he ever actually planned to be a 1club-player.

Stric

Thiago must be going crazy with remorse right about now. With Cesc gone and Xavi leaving, he would have had a great shot, even with Rakitić here. The sad thing is, here we are talking about buying midfielders, Pogba this, Kovačić that, while the most logical solution is right in front of us, and that's Thiago. He might not be the greatest CM in Europe, but what we're looking for is someone to rotate with Iniesta and Rakitić and he's perfect for the job. By the time Iniesta is no longer fit for the role, one of Thiago and/or Rafinha will have become mature enough to be a starter.

Jombi

If he really wants to join, he can join on bosman in 2017. We shouldnt be splashing money on a guy who left us.

EdmondDantes

Thiago is 10 times the player Pogba is. Pogba's got physical presence but Alcantara beats him in every other department. It's a shame he left and a shame the number of long term injuries the lad has had in the past year or so.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still have chance to come back if some days Pep leaving Bayern

Not sure at all, he looked genuinely happy at Bayern judging from his emotions and his interactions and what he wrong on social media after he finally returned from injury.

I don't think he will come back to us, even if Guardiola leaves. Bayern won't sell him, first and foremost.

Jombi

If Rafinha has some amazing season next season, I can see Thiago wanting to play with his brother in Barca. Thiagos contract runs out in 2017.

He's not that overrated, he an back up his hype to a certain extent but he's not iniesta or xavi but then again no one is. Our current midfilders ooze class and do things that no other player can do so Pogba for all his physicality and Thiago for his flair can't match an iniesta even past his prime. He'd be good for us if he came back though, although I hope Rafinha can break the current La Masia slump.

Home of Barca Fans