Thiago Translantara

Jombi

He's not that overrated, he an back up his hype to a certain extent but he's not iniesta or xavi but then again no one is. Our current midfilders ooze class and do things that no other player can do so Pogba for all his physicality and Thiago for his flair can't match an iniesta even past his prime. He'd be good for us if he came back though, although I hope Rafinha can break the current La Masia slump.

Yes, its a golden opportunity for Rafinha, Samper (and even Sergi Roberto) this autumn.

Stric

Thiago is so overrated it's crazy
do one elastico and everyone goes out of their minds.

If he is overrated in some department, it's definitely because of the tricks. But I don't think he is overrated. He just has huge potential and people emphasize that.

As far as the Pogba comparison goes, he's not exactly 10 times the player Pogba is, but Pogba is extremely overrated on the other hand, and is nowhere near as good a fit for us as Thiago.

Drexl

Forget about all the Ronaldinho-like tricks, he's an intelligent player who can adapt to many positions. Playmaker, AM, DM(was brilliant against Valencia in Pep's last season), and even right winger(Santos at the CWC). I was so pissed off when Fabregas came, because I knew Thiago would have less chances. Bloody Fabregas!

Stric

He got married.

11694916_937125146333630_727542682572329288_n.jpg

Qqqq

I still anticipate his return in a couple of years. I reckon he will stay a year or two in München after Pep leaves and then he might just be ready to come back.

By that time he will (hopefully) also be captain material. Personally, I consider him to be a lot more mature and Xavi-like than most people give him credit for.

thiago-1780325.jpg

Handsome devil.

Last edited:

Yannik

Another MOTM performance by him.
I would now write a long comment how great that is that he has had another splendid game, but actually Its getting boring by the time.
Him and Müller have have been carrying Bayern since like the whole year already after the injury crisis, this says enough. The guy is in the form of his life.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Another MOTM performance by him.
I would now write a long comment how great that is that he has had another splendid game, but actually Its getting boring by the time.
Him and Müller have have been carrying Bayern since like the whole year already after the injury crisis, this says enough. The guy is in the form of his life.

Today (last night's game against Valencia)? Sorry man, we must be watching different games. He did not stand out to me at all. Lahm was easily MOTM for me, followed by Douglas Costa.

Didn't realize that Thiago was playing until about the 20th minute.

Home of Barca Fans