Thiago Translantara

ldb198

well, he did great in his first two games- no denying it. He also did great this summer at the under 21. I think it is really his time to shine and I do think he made the right choice. Sorry but no way was he going to get more playing time this year. Also- it was said Tito talked to him and couldn't lie to him- he was told to his face he wasn't in his first picks.

So Wednesday FCB plays BM. If Thiago scores against Barca I can't wait to read this board!!!! lol.

I do think he has a good chance at the WC if he keeps playing this consistent under Pep and especially if Cesc keeps being so inconsistent. I think Thiago is way better then Cesc and certainly more passionate and ambitious about it.

B

BlaugranaCule07

Not Bayern...Barca for allowing a great talent like Thiago to leave. I'm so disappointed in the management ruining the team with it's idiotic decisions.

I

instinct

Not Bayern...Barca for allowing a great talent like Thiago to leave. I'm so disappointed in the management ruining the team with it's idiotic decisions.

To be fair. It's not only the managment's fault. Montoya for example played much less games than Thiago did and did he complain? No, he even was satisfied with his playing time. Thiago wanted to play more and that he left is not only the managment's fault, instead it's because of his ego and maybe a little bit of his dad.

ldb198

I can't believe some here really think he (and others of his talent level) should be content to sit on a bench especially when it's clear he isn't looked at as a priority. I have a lot more respect for him for having some ambition then I do with the likes of JDS who is content to sit on a bench . If I was him I would almost be embarrassed to ride the double decker bus through the city with the rest of team if I knew I didn't do anything but warm the bench all year.

Is the club loyal to all the players? the ones they sell - the ones would would give anything to be here? no- of course not.
I don't think anyone here would advise someone they knew personally to waste their life on a bench if they were as talented as he was.

Jadentheman

I'm not saying Barca were the best team. I'm saying that from now on, Pep's career could be a cycle of getting the best teams (i'm only speculating). Not to be taken too serious lol

Not really. Pep didn't know Bayern was getting a treble winning season when he said yes and signed on. He did know that they were capable of playing his system though.

mixer

To be fair. It's not only the managment's fault. Montoya for example played much less games than Thiago did and did he complain? No, he even was satisfied with his playing time. Thiago wanted to play more and that he left is not only the managment's fault, instead it's because of his ego and maybe a little bit of his dad.
^ Took the words out of my mouth. Stop blaming the mngmnt for everything.

Tomchin

You can't compare a future WPOTY like Thiago with a good player like Montoya.

Elite-BkD

He does look brilliant so far, but in fairness it's a good deal easier to look amazing against relatively weak teams who are getting played of the pitch by an overwhelmingly superior side. Still not convinced he'll ever be one of the top 3 or 5 midfielders although of course it's possible.

I

instinct

You can't compare a future WPOTY like Thiago with a good player like Montoya.

Why not? Yes, of course Thiago is much better than Montoya though you can't really compare them. Montoya could be our RB star in the next years as well ;) And Montoya played much less than Thiago. Further, Thiago played a very decent amount of games in the season, didn't he? Especially when you consider which players he has to compete with. He was injured at the start of the season and when he was fit, Tito gave him playing time.

Home of Barca Fans