Thiago Translantara

Fourteen

Monster Masch
rafa reminds of hulk??? are you kidding me.
Yeah he does, what's the problem? It's just a personal observation, I don't expect it to be anyone elses.

I mostly mean in appearance, but like I said, sometimes his direct attacking play that i've seen reminds me of Hulk, who I acknowledge is selfish and a bit of a ghost on the field at times. What I rate most about Hulk though is his sheer power and I imagine Rafa to be able to match that sort of power. If we produced a Hulk with the education of La Masia, you must admit, he'd be a bloody beast.

mixer

Thiago had medical tests today. He has a little overburdening in his right thigh but is ready to play with ESP tonight.

Uiks

Banned
Thiago's definentaly my favourite player, after Bojan left to Roma. I just feel that this kid has something special in him ;) I hope big things from him in the future.

B

barcelonista

Busi is suspended..and I thought Thiago would play as a DM..I guess we will have Keita or Mascherano now. :(

Forgot about that. Keita is just fine then. I doubt we'll see Mascherano in midfield again. Our win ratio must be the lowest when he plays in midfield. I only remember awful matches with him in midfield. Hercules, Real Betis away CdR, Osasuna away CdR ...

Xavi_78

It push comes to shove we could play Jona, forward line could be more of a problem as well as LB as King Eric seems to be out, Is Adriano fit again?

Home of Barca Fans