Thiago Translantara

N

Noldorin

And he will get it - now that Xavi is injured.

Doubt he'll see much time if any against Milan or Real Madrid in the Copa (unless Xavi takes longer than we think to recover). After that, I'll be happy to see him get time though. Maybe even as a sub in those games. :)

F

Flavia

What about it? You expect us to understand Portuguese in any case? :p
I think there's english subs on it, you just have to turn it on. In any case, Thiago's mother says brazil neglected him, amd spain invited him to play. I had seen this before, and it is true brazil ignored him for a long time.

N

Noldorin

I think there's english subs on it, you just have to turn it on. In any case, Thiago's mother says brazil neglected him, amd spain invited him to play. I had seen this before, and it is true brazil ignored him for a long time.

Okay, thanks. I had no idea YouTube had subtitles; never really use the site much! This makes sense; I've heard this before vaguely too.

Jadentheman

The irony in the sense that BRazil really doesn't have anyone in the midfield to drive the team :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1360526486_981734_1360526617_noticia_grande.jpg

ammarfcb

ze special one
“It is a pleasure to watch and play with Iniesta. It’s a privilege to see him on the field and I’m trying to learn as much as I can from him as possible.”
— Thiago Alcantara

ShandyFFM

whoa imagine how good he can be in 2-3 year if he play on a regual basis... he can reach iniesta level with his skill and technique

Home of Barca Fans