Thierry Henry

Nirre_99

Henry is a great footballer imo.

Some of his seasons in Arsenal was just pure magnificient. Unfortunately, he seems to have a really slow start this season. I hope he can find the motivation to produce some quality football still, maybe not as a starter but a sub like bergkamp in Arsenal the last couple seasons.

MinaFCB

Although there isn't much to complain about in this first half of 2009/2010 season.Henry's work isn't something i really loved.
Last night i watched our goals from the last season,he was everywhere ,we really had a tridente,every part of attack was equally strong and worked very well.
His amazing 26 goals and 12 assists,he was very important part of those 105 goals in Liga.
Attacking constantly on the left,central and right side,with players like Xavi and Iniesta as a back up, has to break opponent's defence at some point.

Now,i think that that left side is 80% of time useless,and i consider this being the biggest difference comparing to last season.

Maybe i'm wrong but that's how i see it.

henry10.jpg

Olsend

He was pure king on the pitch, unfortunately his time has come and he should be sold to another club which is willing to pay for him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The club showed him loyalty but also inconsistency in regards to it's own propagated politics of "refreshing the squad to keep the hunger".

C

Cule 4 Ever

(FIFA) will not be punished (Thierry Henry) .. !!

France_Eire_la_France_ironise_sur_la_main_de_T.jpg.jpg

At the disposal of ( L'Equipe ) magazine, FIFA will not punish henry for using his hand in his last game against Ireland.

There will be a meeting for the FIFA in " January " but they won't discuss this situation.​

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i dont think henry cares that he plays bad. He is making his way out for himself

C

Cule 4 Ever

"Theo Walcott" breaks Henry's standard number .. !!

theow1.jpg

Theo was able to break henry's record, he ran 40 meter in 4.72 sec while henry ran the same distance in 4.82 sec.​

Home of Barca Fans