Thomas Muller

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Muller - "I have told all the guys whoever thinks the tie is over please do us a favor and sit on the bench. We need 11 fighters on the pitch."

Gotta appreciate his combativity.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Muller - "I have told all the guys whoever thinks the tie is over please do us a favor and sit on the bench. We need 11 fighters on the pitch."

Gotta appreciate his combativity.

What I read "Anyone who doesn't plan to leave acres of space for barca to exploit please sit on the bench":neymar:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Some reports came out saying he slammed Pep and blamed his shit tactics for the loss. :lol: Gotta love media BS.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, what IS sure is that he wasn't too happy about being substituted again, understandibly so.

Crews

He just has the old-school German winning mentality with a hint of arrogance. "If I don't play well atleast I can run 13km a game and give it my all" -Müller. Some great athletes have that cockiness (Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson comes to my mind even though they weren't footballers.) In some cultures it's not acceptable and in some it is. If someone wants to hate him for that I can accept that but I personally like it, brings some excitement and colour to the game.
quote-Muhammad-Ali-its-not-bragging-if-you-can-back-104890.png

serghei

If müller was on our team you would all love him.

Thank god he's not. We have 3 forwards who are all considerably better than him anyway. So, no, I wouldn't love to see him in our team. That might have been the case if he was better than what we have.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Thank god he's not. We have 3 forwards who are all considerably better than him anyway. So, no, I wouldn't love to see him in our team. That might have been the case if he was better than what we have.

That's debatable, all BM fans think all their players are better than ours, bar messi, so it's unclear :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans