Thomas Muller

anguy

It's not likely, but would you guys be happy with Muller at FCB? On paper, a front four of MSN + Muller in a 4231 is unfair, but would the risk to chemistry be worth it? Leo to play #10 again, or keep him at the wing?

He wouldn't fit a team. It would be like Ibrahimovic saga again.

serghei

:lol: 100m for Muller? Way too much. Maybe 65-70m at most. I have to ask myself, if we were to announce that Neymar is for sale, how much would we get for him with City and PSG being FFP sanctions free and with United willing to go crazy on the market.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

:lol: 100m for Muller? Way too much. Maybe 65-70m at most. I have to ask myself, if we were to announce that Neymar is for sale, how much would we get for him with City and PSG being FFP sanctions free and with United willing to go crazy on the market.

720M at the very least...

Jägermeister

He probably sees Müller as a big part of Bayern's identity.

It also would not make sense to sell him. Bayern don't need money and who out there is better or equal to Müller, who would replace him?

Yannik

well someone like Sterling moves for 70m nowadays.

He probably sees Müller as a big part of Bayern's identity.

It also would not make sense to sell him. Bayern don't need money and who out there is better or equal to Müller, who would replace him?

Apart from the Bayern identy...

Tell me who is on the market or gettable that you can get for the price and has similar quality? I do not even mean to get a player similar to Müller who is unique. No injury track record (actually never missed more than 1 club match in a row since he was 11), able to play everywhere in a front four on a very high standard, top scorer of a top 5 club in the recent 5 years and that in talent age, very consistent even if he is played not in best tactics for him, has a knock for the decisive goals against top opponents. Very experienced (5 semi finals in the CL, 3 finals in the CL, more than 60 CL matches and 60 caps)

He is not the player for 1vs1s or is an absolute individualists - but that is just important for people that do not see the other strengths he brings into the match - and that they help a team a lot just show his individual and team successes. He has really a track record that his teams win with him and loose without him.

There is nobody on the market like this - there is not many better players anyways - that is why players like him will go for big sums if they would go. There is too many money and not much top value...

But - he will not go. The club sees his value right now again on the China journey where "the crazy baby" is on tour with its Bayern. That is the market Bayern wants to get into. And the home fans and especially the media that would loose their favourite player would run riot.

And actually - people make a lot more out of the problems Müller could have with Pep than there probably are. Right now you often see them laughing together.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Why are you so jumpy?

I would even agree on the 70M max valuation in a "regular" market situation, still I don't like what you wanted to insinuate by stating such a question regarding Neymar. You know I don't like to see Bayern belittled as they clearly don't deserve that. ;)

[MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION]

Have you seen this?
http://cctv.cntv.cn/lm/tianxiazuqiu/

Neuer and Müller are in the show starting at about 41:00

For me as a German they have done great - but as there are cultural differences in behaviour etc. I do not know if they have done some fauxpas.

Your opinion?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans