Thomas Muller

xavisionary

He's such an enigma of a footballer. No other player in the world would have had his scruffy luck for those first two goals, and then he shows unbelievable skill to pick out Gundogan's run for his goal. Loved him since he embarassed England at the 2010 WC and love him now.

Rahj

and this video perfectly shows why i don't like this guy. don't get me wrong, he is one of the smartest players on the pitch, but his reaction might be funny for some people who speak german while the rest is like "wtf is he talking about?"

and this video perfectly shows why i don't like this guy. don't get me wrong, he is one of the smartest players on the pitch, but his reaction might be funny for some people who speak german while the rest is like "wtf is he talking about?"

it's just a stupid question
the guy became world champion and she asks something about him being the topscorer in this tournament.

There were 10 German journalists standing around it... - and he was in the mood... - and he was trolling the press area already some minutes...

If a journalist would have asked Messi after the match if he would feel great about winning the golden ball - what would you have expected of him to say... If he would have turned away or told the journalist to .... I would have fully understood him!

It was such a stupid question at this moment.

------------

Since the start of the World Cup he played in 14 competitive matches for Germany - 13 goals and 5 assists. The most of them were participations for 1:0s or leads.

Home of Barca Fans