Thomas Muller

raskolnikov

did you understand what he said, or basically how he said it?

Oh I didnt watch the clip, I just dislike Thomas Müller since I consider him an arrogant asshole and therefore use the opportunity to rip him based on the comments:p

Probably looked something like this though:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I just simply can't hate Müller. He's an example for everyone that if you want to do something, you can do it.

Besides, he's a funny guy and he just wants to make his supporters smile, and he does pull it off quite well.

xavisionary

Reading back through this thread is hilarious. "He's lucky" "He only scores tap ins" "He's got the most punchable face". Meanwhile Muller is winning the WC, CL, Bundesliga etc and will very likely be the WC leading goalscorer of all time. What ever happened to players deserving respect?

Ronaldo would have been devastated :)

Yes, but Ronaldo would not let his teammate shoot a penalty, when he could have a hattrick.

And Ronaldo would not answer, when asked for a perfect CL final, that not an own hattrick would be that but "one goal for me, one for Arjen, one for Franck, one for everybody..." - or no goal of him as long as they win...

And no - he does not have to score more than 20 goals a season in the Bundesliga. He is there when his teams need him - and he has about as much assists than he has goals in the Bundesliga.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mueller is a great player regardless of whether you like him or not. But personally, I really dislike him.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Calling Müller "good" is ridiculous. He has been world class since he came up as a pro and is one of the best players in the world. No matter if you like him or not.
I lost some sympathy for him as well over the last couple of years too btw.

Home of Barca Fans