Toni Kroos

serghei

For buying out a one season contract? Fack no! Imagine he had 3.. What 90 mil? yeah great bizzy indeed..

Value matters, not how many years he had left of his contract. The point is Madrid payed a transfer fee of 30m. for Kroos, a player who is worth, in this market, a good, solid 45-50m. That is good bussiness if you ask me.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He is a RM player now and RM fans will applaude or boo him every week, not Bayern fans.

It only proves that he is an ungrateful twat and nothing but a merc. For the past 3-4 years, it has not even been true that going to Real is a step up from Bayern. It is just meant to piss Bayern supporters and Bayern officials off and to apple-polish with Real "fans".

Galning

Im with you but we already paid "86 million" for a player with one year on his contract :pep:

17 to his club and 40 to him and his father. I don't understand why you get the 86M figure from unless you are also one of those guys that counts his running contract in the transfer price only because it's about Neymar. So basically we paid 17M and have him on insane wages.

17 to his club and 40 to him and his father. I don't understand why you get the 86M figure from unless you are also one of those guys that counts his running contract in the transfer price only because it's about Neymar. So basically we paid 17M and have him on insane wages.

There's a reason "86 million" is in quotation marks.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Supposedly that is reason why Iniesta and Messi got contract extensions... Not sure... Anyway how much does Iniesta earn now??... Messi is 20M net i think

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Usually you don't have to pay a father to have his son playing for your football club. That is just insane. The fact that Barca did so anyhow, still makes me wanna punch someone, and I'm not even a Barca fan.

Galning

There's a reason "86 million" is in quotation marks.

Then Toni Kroos cost "72 million" if he has 7M per year.

Usually you don't have to pay a father to have his son playing for your football club. That is just insane. The fact that Barca did so anyhow, still makes me wanna punch someone, and I'm not even a Barca fan.

Signing on-fees are not unusual. Neymar was wanted by all big teams in the world so I don't really care if we give the money to the player or to his club. 57M was a great deal.

Supposedly that is reason why Iniesta and Messi got contract extensions... Not sure... Anyway how much does Iniesta earn now??... Messi is 20M net i think

Yes, Messi has a clause that he has to be the highest earner wage wise so basically he didn't need the extension because he still got the highest one. Only problem was that the 40M signing on fee is obviously also some sort of wage so after that went public they had to give Messi more because otherwise Neymar would earn shitloads more than Messi.
I don't know about Iniesta, it's possible that they also just gave him a raise because of it although I don't think he has a similar clause. They might just have given him a raise so that he wouldn't feel screwed over.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Signing on-fees are not unusual. Neymar was wanted by all big teams in the world so I don't really care if we give the money to the player or to his club. 57M was a great deal.

A signing bonus for a player of that caliber is around 5 to 10 mio., not fucking 40 to his fucking dad you never did a think but impregnate some girl with said player.
Other than Neymar's marketing potential in Brazil (Not sure how many Brazilians actually buy legit shirts, but whatevs), I don't see how 57 or 86 mio. are a great deal when said player has one year remaining in his current contract.

Galning

How much do you think Madrid, City & Bayern offered him? You're a bit naive if you thought Neymar would go for less than 57M even though he only had 1 year left. Freaking Toni Kroos went for 30.

Home of Barca Fans