Transfers and Rumours - old thread

lovebarca

The side effects of Neymar obsession of Rosell are already manifesting themselves. Now they say we wont sign a world class GK in order to pay for Neymar. And in 2014 clubs will jack up prices sky high as they know Valdes is leaving and we will have no bargaining power. And to say some people were saying that we would have enough money to pay 40m for Neymar 35m for a CB and 20m for a GK. :shakeshead:
Is this club run like a business now where we see short term benefits over long term?

what you can expect from rosell???he is pure businessman....

but still we should not make our decision yet,because this may be smoke screen to decrease GK price.

let's comment on this after transfer season completed.

Cule4life

The Culest
this may be smoke screen to decrease GK price..

Knowing our transfer history i very much doubt Zubi Rosell are capable of playing such high level mindgames :lol:

It would be tragic if such bad transfer policies end up being the cause of the decline of our era rather than regression of our team. A team with the likes of Messi Xavi Iniesta Busquets etc.deserves a better mngt

Last edited:
Y

Youngie

If Neymar joins for €40M+ then no way will the club also pay €35M+ for a CB. More like €40M-ish for Neymar and €10M-ish for Iñigo Martínez. Also the clubs first priority is to convince Valdés to stay...

Has he even been linked to move to the team? I've only seen him being linked to us only when they mention 4 or 5 players cb list for us ,not sure if we are really that interested in him tbh even with the obsessions about him here

No CB seems to be really linked to Barça. I Martinez is just as likely as Hummels.

Last edited:

Yannick03

What's strange is that no other forward is being linked with Barca in contrast to the central defender position. This worries me a lot and strengthen my beliefs that the arrival of Neymar is imminent (unfortunately).

Y

Youngie

Unfortunately? I can't wait for Neymar :D

But there have been other forwards linked to Barça like Rooney...

Anyway if Neymar arrives pretty sure D Villa is leaving.

khaled_a_d

If Neymar joins for €40M+ then no way will the club also pay €35M+ for a CB. More like €40M-ish for Neymar and €10M-ish for Iñigo Martínez. Also the clubs first priority is to convince Valdés to stay...

No CB seems to be really linked to Barça. I Martinez is just as likely as Hummels.

No,Hummels have been "really"linked to us ,he already responded to the rumors and said we are one of very few clubs he would leave BVB for ,and few days later Rossel admitted there is a German player he wants to sign

What's strange is that no other forward is being linked with Barca in contrast to the central defender position. This worries me a lot and strengthen my beliefs that the arrival of Neymar is imminent (unfortunately).

Aguero has been linked to the team too

Y

Youngie

No,Hummels have been "really"linked to us ,he already responded to the rumors and said we are one of very few clubs he would leave BVB for ,and few days later Rossel admitted there is a German player he wants to sign

Doesn't mean it's Mats Hummels. Also I believe that Hummels quote is fake. He'd hardly have said he'd leave BVB for Barcelona the very evening BVB defeated Malaga in the CL.

F

Flavia

Doesn't mean it's Mats Hummels. Also I believe that Hummels quote is fake. He'd hardly have said he'd leave BVB for Barcelona the very evening BVB defeated Malaga in the CL.

It's not fake, he said the thing about rejecting 99.9% of proposals, but that he'd listen to one from barça. He also said that doesn't mean he'd leave.
Google and you'll find in on reliable sources.

D

Don_Andrés

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1h

Barcelona are willing to listen to offers for centre back Marc Bartra (22) and midfielder Jonathan dos Santos (22) this summer. [marca]

I don't if it's Marca that makes me wanna :banghead: for coming up with crap like this,
or if the club would actually consider selling Bartra :banghead:

loozy

It's not fake, he said the thing about rejecting 99.9% of proposals, but that he'd listen to one from barça. He also said that doesn't mean he'd leave.
Google and you'll find in on reliable sources.

The reliable source is Sportbild. Reliability is a bit of a myth with them ;)

SeloBarca

BIBLRjSCQAAs4q0.jpg:large

Stric

That's about Ramos' height. Still a whole lot taller than most of our players. Besides, height on its own means nothing. We've sadly had numerous chances to see that.

Home of Barca Fans