Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Kerrybai

Barcelona are making another attempt to sign PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28). Asking price is 45M. Pedro could be included. [cope]

Anybody know what cope is? Is it reliable?

I hope it's true. Paying 45 seems like a lot but the rewards could be massive.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I've got a bad feeling about this. With Rosell and Tito in charge, with all their stubbornness, arrogance and indecisiveness, we might end up getting nothing.

F

Flavia

I just hope a WC CB is signed, and not only a 18 years-old prospect like marquinhos...

khaled_a_d

There's just no way we don't buy a world class CB

I thought the same thing last year ,This one we will buy a new CB for sure ,but being a world class?I mean Silva,Hummels & Vertonghen are the only real world class CB available ,others like Marinez or Marquinhos are most of a prospect with some risk coming with them

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just hope a WC CB is signed, and not only a 18 years-old prospect like marquinhos...

If only we could start a petition on whitehouse.gov and petition the US government to demand Barca to sign Hummels... :lol:

We the people demand Hummels!

About time the US government helps us out!

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 54 min
Barcelona plan to sell centre back Andreu Fontas (23) this summer. Since October, the Catalan is playing on loan at Mallorca. [as]

How much for him? 1-2 mi?

Theconomist

We went from considering buying Handanovic one of the best keepers in the world currently to Reina. What does Reina have over Valdes? Absolutely nothing. We were going to solve one of our ''weakish'' links by bringing in either a top keeper or a young potential top keeper instead we get Pep Lol Reina that even liverpool doesn't want anymore.
CB we were going for Silva and breaking the bank or Hummels, we were considering Kompany or Vertonghen all proven CBs in their leagues. Now we are looking at Marquinos...
I think this transfer window will be a disaster.
Most likely outcome: Valdes not sold, a random CB comes, some midfielder because we need more of those right? Maybe Neymar (which would actually salvage the window a bit).

Theconomist

@barcastuff 54 min
Barcelona plan to sell centre back Andreu Fontas (23) this summer. Since October, the Catalan is playing on loan at Mallorca. [as]

How much for him? 1-2 mi?

500k lol. He is really bad. He is 2nd division level.
Realistically 2 million or so. We might be able to market him to some 2nd tier league for lots of cash tho maybe 4-5m to a side in turkey or china or smthn.

spring

AAAAAAAAHHHHH! fuck this bad feeling! they really pissed me off! marquinhos over silva and hummels? is tito a blind coach? i don't know how he can't see we are like some fool children in corners and crosses? everyone kicked our ass in corners and crosses and we don't want to fix it! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
i won't read any other news about transfers again!

Home of Barca Fans