Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Gilberto

If we are going for Rooney type then we should think of Tevez!

Hmmm. Do tevez and messi get on well with eachother in the argentine national team? that is a big factor I think.

I don't really like tevez, but that's just my opinion.

JamDav1982

Tevez has a bad attitude and he looked like he used to resent Messi being the main man for Argentina.

Never would Barca sign him.

Duke

Aguero would be a much better choice if we were going to look at argentinian players. Aguero and Messi are known to be friends.

I wasn't thinking of Argentinian, just similar playing style to Ronney as people here discussing Ronney. I'm not aware of any rifts between Messi and Tevez, beside Tevez been quite and good boy the whole season. I think he learned his lesson.

For me we don't need another attacking midfielder/forward if we are brining Neymar which is more likely.

IMO we need to strength the CB department considerably. we can buy Silva, Hummels and Stegen all together, I don't see any reason not to, the defense will look one of the best in world if not the best!

Remember we are selling many players to raise money among them:
Villa
Pedro (Delofeou will cover this position)
Valdes
Cuenca (bring Rafinha from Barca B)
Song (assuming Masch will be back to DM role if we get 2 CBs)
Bartra

Andrew M

Aguero would be a much better choice if we were going to look at argentinian players. Aguero and Messi are known to be friends.

We shouldn't be signing players on the basis that they are friends with Messi. We won't sign Tevez because he is a dysfunctional piece of shit

Home of Barca Fans