Transfers and Rumours - old thread

JimmyGuitarist

abELcr2apC.jpg

Santana will be a tough nut to crack on the break. His former team should know how to deal with him though.

spring

what the fuck is this:

--Tottenham Hotspur are hopeful of getting their summer transfer window off to a good start by signing Sergi Roberto of Barcelona, regardless of whether they make the Champions League, according to The Metro.--

internet is full of the news about tottenham and roberto! does anyone know the club's decision? these news about roberto make me crazy!:facepalm::facepalm:

jklz

I don't think he's going to be a starter for the first team anyways, so wouldn't be too bad of a choice for him.

BorussiaBarcelona

Marc-Andre ter Stegens Manager, Gerd vom Bruch, has told Kicker magazine that he only heard of Barca's interest in his client from media members, but not from the club.

I think ter Stegen will stay at least another year at Gladbach, given that his manager's a pretty solid guy who's not just trying to make the most money and send his players someplace as fast as possible, no matter what.
He also knows that ter Stegen needs at least another year at a club like Gladbach to fully regain form(had a mediocre season), gain more experience and be ready for a big club like Barca.

Also, ter Stegen's a Borusse through and through, being born in Mönchengladbach and playing for the club since he was four years old.

No it means Hummels opposedly says "Barça or nothing" as in I'll only go to Barça.

Yes and everything I've heard so far about Hummels is that he said:

- You either join a top 5 club or make your own one of them(regarding to Götze leaving for Bayern)
- I really like it in Dortmund and can envision to stay quite a bit
- The only club that could change my mind about staying in Dortmund is Barca

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

what the fuck is this:

--Tottenham Hotspur are hopeful of getting their summer transfer window off to a good start by signing Sergi Roberto of Barcelona, regardless of whether they make the Champions League, according to The Metro.--

internet is full of the news about tottenham and roberto! does anyone know the club's decision? these news about roberto make me crazy!:facepalm::facepalm:

I hope we sell him ,he is a good player who isn't good enough for Barca ,more of mid table team player ,It is better for the club to take cash on him when teams still see the potential and better for the player to take the next step in his career ,people here are overrating him drastically
And remember ,Thiago,Rafinha,Samper ,all young CM who are much better than him ,there is no place for developing 4 young players in same position

spring

I hope we sell him ,he is a good player who isn't good enough for Barca ,more of mid table team player ,It is better for the club to take cash on him when teams still see the potential and better for the player to take the next step in his career ,people here are overrating him drastically
And remember ,Thiago,Rafinha,Samper ,all young CM who are much better than him ,there is no place for developing 4 young players in same position

what? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
bang.gif

spring

I agree with what he said

so this time
bang.gif
bang.gif

selling a briliant talent just for a 4-5 million? the reason why everyone are laughing at us in europe! we must sell him because we have thiago? roberto is totally different than thiago and rafinha and samper! also samper is very very young, and rafinha is almost a false 9!

ps: xavi is 33 and iniesta 29!

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Strongly disagree...Even Xavi disagrees

Rafinha is available to the first team in the coming season and we've already seen how long it takes a promoted midfielder to work into the rotation...and Roberto is much further along than Rafinha nevermind Samper

A loan out is a good idea though but I wouldn't agree that he isn't good enough for the 1st team

Home of Barca Fans