Transfers and Rumours - old thread

King Leo

Banned
Damn I was right! I said few months ago we will have an overhaul of the team this summer and said useless Neymar would be bought for about 60 mil and there is goes now. F*%$ Rosell, we gonna regret this so much in the coming few years.

F

Frejsgodes

Why do we have such a small transfer budget?
Debt.

But it doesn't matter. 45 m plus money from sales should be plenty enough. We have a core, which is essential, and just need a select few to help us, i.e. quality GK, CB and FW/LW/RW.

All possible - provided we don't pay 57 mio for Neymar of course.

sabby

Who was the last player who was loaned 1-2 seasons and made it back to the team?
Pique left the team 4 years Alba 5 years & Cesc for 8 years ,co comparison at all tbh

Weren't they all sold instead of being loaned ? That actually cost Barca a lot of money.

spring

Still think Tello is not someone who will help break down tight defences but is decent in open games against poorer teams ir in games when Barca are leading.

unfortunately pedro even can't do this!
abcdefg%20%285%29.png
4.png

rafals

Damn I was right! I said few months ago we will have an overhaul of the team this summer and said useless Neymar would be bought for about 60 mil and there is goes now. F*%$ Rosell, we gonna regret this so much in the coming few years.
But he is so popular that there is no way that it will not bring us double profits. Mainly thanks to the Brazilian market.

KluivertsBoots

Multiple Spanish news and radio sources are reporting David Villa to Tottenham is almost done (only the little administrative things left, could be announced very soon). AVB has personally appealed to Villa.

Madrid has approached Heynckes, but only for an "exchange of ideas." (How did you manage in one year what we could not do after several years of bankrupting La Liga/selling our souls?)

Benitez is #2 favorite to Ancelotti.

SamperFCB

Sport is reporting today that Thiago Silva wants to move.
We should buy Hummels (24) and not Thiago Silva (28). I guess that they will cost basically the same, but the main difference is the age of the players. Thiago Silva may have more experience on top level, but he will be usefull for only 3/4 seasons. Hummels, instead, will play on top level for another 8 seasons. Definitely Hummels for me.

Home of Barca Fans