Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Kerrybai

Although Pedro plays best on the left as arguably does Sanchez.

There could be four players who all favour the left hand side of attack and are fairly useless on the right.

Maybe Tello as the back up to Neymar which could mean getting rid of Pedro and Sanchez as they cannot play on the right.

Judging by this season I don't think Tito has much interest playing Pedro/Sanchez on the left. I think Sanchez even played on the right for Udinese. I imagine it will be Neymar/Tello and the left although Neymar is versatile and could get some time on the right too.

JamDav1982

Judging by this season I don't think Tito has much interest playing Pedro/Sanchez on the left. I think Sanchez even played on the right for Udinese. I imagine it will be Neymar/Tello and the left although Neymar is versatile and could get some time on the right too.

From what I remember of watching Sanchez at Udinese he was virtually given free reign to go wherever he wanted and try to find space. He would drift left right and through the middle. He never seemed like a right winger.

If Tito goes with Pedro and Sanchez as the options on the right then Barca will have many of the same problems as last season.

Personally I would still prefer Pedro as back up to Neymar on the left rather than Tello.

Still think Tello is not someone who will help break down tight defences but is decent in open games against poorer teams ir in games when Barca are leading.

Z

ZiZu

From what I remember of watching Sanchez at Udinese he was virtually given free reign to go wherever he wanted and try to find space. He would drift left right and through the middle. He never seemed like a right winger.

If Tito goes with Pedro and Sanchez as the options on the right then Barca will have many of the same problems as last season.

Personally I would still prefer Pedro as back up to Neymar on the left rather than Tello.

Still think Tello is not someone who will help break down tight defences but is decent in open games against poorer teams ir in games when Barca are leading.

Sorry but I'd be happy to lose Pedro and Villa ( even Sanchez ) . All three have been largely inaffective for the last 18 months but it's been covered up with Messi scoring so many goals .

Z

ZiZu

Nothing on CB issue lately.

Will it be Hummels or Thiago Silva.... Spend 25-30m on a 24 year old player or 40m on a 28 year old one.

Twitter is awash with the story of AVB visiting Barcelona last week and convincing Villa to join Spurs but the suprising outcome was that they are open to swapping Bale for Villa plus a bundle of cash !!

Z

ZiZu

ALso a story saying that Moyse has given the nod for provisional talks with Pedro , hopefully a cash deal rather than one involving Rooney !!

Boris

Twitter is awash with the story of AVB visiting Barcelona last week and convincing Villa to join Spurs but the suprising outcome was that they are open to swapping Bale for Villa plus a bundle of cash !!

bale-messi-neymar

sweet:)

Muttu

Santos' managing committee could today approve the deal on the transfer of Brazilian forward Neymar (21). The transfer fee is 57M. [sport]

57m. :shakeshead:

:unwell2:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Santos' managing committee could today approve the deal on the transfer of Brazilian forward Neymar (21). The transfer fee is 57M. [sport]

57m. :shakeshead:

:unwell2:

Pay it. Bayern spent 40m euros on Javi Martinez, even if Neymar turns out to be a flop, his sheer market value will help Barca get the money back.

Home of Barca Fans