Transfers and Rumours - old thread

spring

neymar 57 and silva 40, almost 100!

as i read totenhom is ready to pay 12 for villa! we lack a lot of money, yet! :blush:

IMO, bringing in Ter Stegen, Silva, Neymar, Marquinhos/Inigo Martinez and someone like Suarez/Aguero would be the perfect transfer window.

Shame it has next to no chance of happening :lol:
We only really need 3 of those though (Ter Stegen, Silva or another CB to replace Puyol as the starter, and someone like Suarez/Aguero if Villa leaves).

Last edited:

KluivertsBoots

Mandana? he is not a top class keeper.

Ter Stegen is young and a bit of a gamble, but could be a decent choice.

Mandanda has a games to goals allowed ratio and clean sheet record on par with anyone in the world. Only Neuer, Akinfeev, Buffon, Cech and Hart have more clean sheets this term.

Ter Stegen is an amazing talent.

spring

IMO, bringing in Ter Stegen, Silva, Neymar, Marquinhos/Inigo Martinez and someone like Suarez/Aguero would be the perfect transfer window.

Shame it has next to no chance of happening :lol:
We only really need 3 of those though (Ter Stegen, Silva or another CB to replace Puyol as the starter, and someone like Suarez/Aguero if Villa leaves).

i wish you were boss! :lol:

spring

according to espn, barca will pay 20 m.e to santos for their 45% portion, i think another 20 m.e for the other 45% will be enough! 40-45 for neymar isn't too bad!

hope for ter stegen and hummels/silva is still alive!:lol:

Last edited:

Galning

And how are you going to pay for these players?

according to espn, barca will pay 20 m.e to santos for their 45% portion, i think another 20 m.e for the other 45% will be enough! 40-45 for neymar isn't too bad!

hope for ter stegen and hummels/silva is still alive!:lol:

For a player who has 1 year left on his contract? It is bad.

abual3bed1

If we're talking about number of clean sheets, then Reina is an excellent choice. He has like 12-13 clean sheets. 2nd best in EPL this season after Hart.

JamDav1982

And how are you going to pay for these players?

For a player who has 1 year left on his contract? It is bad.

It is not bad at all when you consider there are teams willing to pay double.

Say what you like but Neymar has shown a strong desire to go to Barca when he and his club could make a lot more elsewhere.

Home of Barca Fans