Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It is not bad at all when you consider there are teams willing to pay double.

Say what you like but Neymar has shown a strong desire to go to Barca when he and his club could make a lot more elsewhere.

So it's not bad to overspend on a player just because other clubs are willing to overspend even more???

F

Flavia

For a player who has 1 year left on his contract? It is bad.
It wouldn't matter even if he was free. Brazilian laws demand a fee even then. His pricetag would be the same, the difference being Neymar would get it all for himself.

Kerrybai

Are you comparing Ronaldo to Neymar?

Commercially Neymar could be more profitable than Ronaldo.
Neymar is supposedly coming from house money, at least in part, from statements the club has made since Rosell took over. If the club has in fact set money aside for this operation previously, the overall dent won't count as much against this summer's transfer kitty.
It wa reported back in October that 40 million had possibly been set aside, I think I heard it from Guillem Balague though so who knows how reputable the information is.

Last edited:

fab

New signing
@barcastuff: The situation of Adriano is unclear. While some media claim that a renewal is close, other sources say a deal seems complicated. [via as]

I would defenetly sell Adriano... we need other Options for the fullback position. Keep abidal as a back-up for alba and get some Money for selling Adriano.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
@barcastuff: The situation of Adriano is unclear. While some media claim that a renewal is close, other sources say a deal seems complicated. [via as]

I would defenetly sell Adriano... we need other Options for the fullback position. Keep abidal as a back-up for alba and get some Money for selling Adriano.

Yes, I agree with you. But first, give me the names of a couple of players that are at least as good and versatile as Adriano who will cost not much more?

spring

Yes, I agree with you. But first, give me the names of a couple of players that are at least as good and versatile as Adriano who will cost not much more?

Mathiu of valencia! 192 c.m, CB & LB and just 8 m.e!

----------------------
Hey guys, who is this Ander Herrera?

According to Catalunyan broadcast Cadena Cope, Barcelona FC management have got in touch with Spanish Under-23 international offensive midfielder Ander Herrera (23), in order to sign him. Currently on a deal with Athletic Bilbao until June 2016, former Real Zaragoza player's ownership is esteemed around 8 million euros

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans