Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So if we get lets say 15 for Valdes, 14 for Villa, 5 for Afellay and 5 for Bojan = 39m

And if we spend 50 max on neymar which is our transfer budget this year then we still have 39 + other sales to get a CB and GK.

AntiMadridista

So if we get lets say 15 for Valdes, 14 for Villa, 5 for Afellay and 5 for Bojan = 39m

And if we spend 50 max on neymar which is our transfer budget this year then we still have 39 + other sales to get a CB and GK.
I wish we'd give Bojan a chance, he has talent and knows the system. Idk why we continually send him away.

Indignado

Thiago Silva alone is more than that. That's what I meant when I said we wouldn't have enough money to reinforce other positions if we buy Neymar for so much money. If we get ter Stegen for 15m or even more, which CB are we gonna end up with?

Of course all the figures are only speculation but I think it's not so far-fetched.

DonAK

I wish we'd give Bojan a chance, he has talent and knows the system. Idk why we continually send him away.

We don't really need or should not let him rot on the bench as he wont get play much. He is not a player type we need unless he can play well on the wings.

DonAK

Thiago Silva alone is more than that. That's what I meant when I said we wouldn't have enough money to reinforce other positions if we buy Neymar for so much money. If we get ter Stegen for 15m or even more, which CB are we gonna end up with?

Of course all the figures are only speculation but I think it's not so far-fetched.

Yeah I understand. Now we may sell Alexis too for around 20-25 so we could afford it then, but im not sure on whether we should offload him. He has done well recently and should get a more free role when he plays.

DonAK

Alexis is not terrible(His finishing is though). Its just that his style of play doesnt suit the team's.

He either need to get a free role or change team IMO.

fab

New signing
Yes, I agree with you. But first, give me the names of a couple of players that are at least as good and versatile as Adriano who will cost not much more?

Well first of all for the (left) fullback Position i would Keep abidal (like i mentioned)...we don't Need him aso a CB or Forward if we inverst wisely...therefor we have to sell him...he gets injured every second game anyway

Chainsaw

Killahead
Alexis is not terrible(His finishing is though). Its just that his style of play doesnt suit the team's.

He either need to get a free role or change team IMO.

That's not what some people here were saying back then when Barca was preferring him over Aguero.

XaviMessiGirl

Any rumoured fee they are willing to pay? How much do you think we can we get for him? Maybe sell him and get Mathieu from Valencia.

Don't know, am on my phone and nonsubscribers can't use Gazzetta mobile so I can only read the headlines. It just says they're looking at Adriano and Kolarov.

DonAK

That's not what some people here were saying back then when Barca was preferring him over Aguero.

Well.... Anyone who saw how he played at Udinese and how Barca plays should figure out that its a risk to buy him. Aguero would have been MUCH better IMO....

DonAK

Don't know, am on my phone and nonsubscribers can't use Gazzetta mobile so I can only read the headlines. It just says they're looking at Adriano and Kolarov.

Oh ok. I hope we can get atleast 10m(Unlikely I know) for him if he is getting sold.

Home of Barca Fans