Cesc £45 mil
Villa £15

Our transfer budget will buy Neymar, and the 70mil from sales will buy:
Ter Stegen £15 mil
Hummels £30 mil
Gundogan £25mil

Sorted!

(tongue firmly in cheek ;))

That seems to be nice.But it seems very unlikely that Arsenal will buy 3 of our players and that we buy 3 players from Bundesliga, although it's possible ofcourse. I would love to have Reus aswell :tito:
He is probably the nr. 1 on my list of people I'd like to see in Barcelona.

SeloBarca

Apparently Arsenal has a £70 million budget this summer, so:
Valdes £10mil
Cesc £45 mil
Villa £15

Our transfer budget will buy Neymar, and the 70mil from sales will buy:
Ter Stegen £15 mil
Hummels £30 mil
Gundogan £25mil

Sorted!

(tongue firmly in cheek ;))

We can sell Pique, Alexis, JDS, Bojan etc and get Silva aswell :p *dreams*

sabby

Barcelona are interested in Dynamo Kyiv goalkeeper Maksym Koval (20). The transfer fee of the Ukrainian would be around 10M. [sport]

WHy can't we get a cheap transfer even when from a relatively small club for an almost unknown player ? Even Real can do that :facepalm:

Nickm7

Dynamo Kyiv is not a relatively small club, it's still a big now even though the team is not as strong as when Dynamo destroyed Barca in the 1990's

About Koval, he has great talent and he made some pretty incredible saves in the 3 years that he played for Dynamo so far, the only thing he needs is a little more experience. Tbh I don't think he will leave Dynamo since the legendary goalkeeper Shovkovskiy is retiring after the end of next season, and they cannot afford to lose 2 goalkeepers in 2 years. So I think Barca will just have to continue targeting Ter Stegen, he's also a great keeper.

ShandyFFM

courtoise 20mil
neymar 50 mil
hummels 30 mil/ verthongen 15 mil

i will never say a word again about our transfers....

neymar will bring the difference to our style of attack and he messidependencia will not rise more
courrtoise is just the perfect keeper for us big tall and good passing young and superb reflex
and a cb like hummels or verthonghen would be perfect to complete the squad

mixer

Barcelona are following Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21) since the Euro U17 in Germany in 2009. [md]

Povikas

Brandon
Barcelona are considering to include Brazilian full back Adriano (28) in their bid to sign PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28). [sport]

Z

ZiZu

Barcelona are considering to include Brazilian full back Adriano (28) in their bid to sign PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28). [sport]

If they are the same age , both Brazilian national team players, how come Silva is four times the value of Adriano ?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If they are the same age , both Brazilian national team players, how come Silva is four times the value of Adriano ?

Good catch! Simple, because we are Barca - we have shitloads of cash to spend on useless signings or hugely overpaying decent signing.

Home of Barca Fans