Transfers and Rumours - old thread

BorussiaBarcelona

You're right, I don't see us paying 10M euro for Reina just to put him on the bank. Seems like the typical Barcelona summer transfer tactic: link us with two players -> end up with the shite one of the two.
I won't be surprised if we only signed Reina and kept Pinto as our back-up.

Well, given that ter Stegen already stated that he'll play for Mönchengladbach next season, Reina's the only one(of those two) that realisticly will join Barca this summer...

WHy can't we get a cheap transfer even when from a relatively small club for an almost unknown player ? Even Real can do that :facepalm:

Because Dynamo Kyiv isn't a small club and there are quite some heavy investors in the Ukraine/Russia that won't let their guys go for next to nothing.

Dynamo Kyiv is not a relatively small club, it's still a big now even though the team is not as strong as when Dynamo destroyed Barca in the 1990's

About Koval, he has great talent and he made some pretty incredible saves in the 3 years that he played for Dynamo so far, the only thing he needs is a little more experience. Tbh I don't think he will leave Dynamo since the legendary goalkeeper Shovkovskiy is retiring after the end of next season, and they cannot afford to lose 2 goalkeepers in 2 years. So I think Barca will just have to continue targeting Ter Stegen, he's also a great keeper.

The problem with that is, that Borussia does not have to sell and ter Stegen already committed to them for next season.
Gladbach made the biggest gains in club history(over 100 mil euros) and also made a profit of more than 15 mil euros after taxes.

That's why I have a hard time believing that ter Stegen will join Barca this summer and I also believe that he'll benefit from at least one more year at Gladbach, given his mediocre season(by his standards) this year.

Barcelona are following Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21) since the Euro U17 in Germany in 2009. [md]

Everyone's following ter Stegen since at least that international competition, given that he's probably the biggest talent at his position at his age.

No matter if ter Stegen joins Barca or not, I'm pretty sure that he'll leave Mönchengladbach for one of the top european clubs within the next two years.

khaled_a_d

Vilanova: "Neymar? Now is not the time to talk about transfers. I'm not involved in talks. When there are deals on players, I'll hear it."

Vilanova: "Changes in the staff? Happens each year. It's good that people with new ideas can join. But we'll see about that later." #fcblive

Vilanova: "It's up to everyone to judge our season. For me, it has been very good. When Barça win a league, it has been a good season."

Vilanova: "We've been following Neymar for a while. Was already watching videos two years ago. I guess all clubs would want to sign him"

Vilanova: "Alexis will stay? I can only say he has been playing at a good level, he improved as the season went on, he's more relaxed now."

Vilanova: "Pedro exit rumours? He has my total support, I believe in him and I know what he can add to the team." #fcblive

Vilanova: "Next week, I'll again be in New York for therapy. But I'll be back for the game against Espanyol." #fcblive #animstito
From barcastuff

Stric

Vilanova: "Alexis will stay? I can only say he has been playing at a good level, he improved as the season went on, he's more relaxed now."

Vilanova: "Pedro exit rumours? He has my total support, I believe in him and I know what he can add to the team." #fcblive

Suggestive as hell. :tito:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We have 53 % percents on transfermarkt that Neymar will play in Barcelona. That's nearly true. If not we, then only Real can buy them.

FCBMESSI10

GK

Alves - PIQUE - CB - LB/Alba

Thiago/Xavi - Busquets - Iniesta/Cesc

Alexis/Pedro - Messi - Neymar

-IN
GK: Reina+Masip
CB: T.Silva, Hummels, Kompany, Dante... (Vertonghen)
LB: Vertonghen, Jose Enrique, A.Cole...
-Out:
Villa (15M), Valdes (15M, still hope he stays), Adriano (10+M), Bojan (10M), Afellay, JDS (with buyback option), Fontas, Oier...
- Loan:
Cuenca, Rafinha and Muniesa (should renew 1st).

IF Alves leaves!
- Keep Adriano and buy a Defensive minded RB.

It was already announced by Alves' agent that dani wants to stay. And if he leaves we have Montoya which is a huge RB prospect.

mixer

Monaco prepare a formal bid possibly worth around 10M for goalkeeper Victor Valdes (31). It will be sent to Barcelona next week. [md]

Should we accept it? I think yes.

Home of Barca Fans