Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Barca8

When in doubt, convert a midfielder :tito:

LOL Thanks, I got a good laugh out of that one.

I hope to god this Adriano @ CB news is BS. This will be extremely frustrating and that is a strange feeling when it comes to Barca. It's feeling like the last season Rijkaard was in charge and everything was falling apart. Pep came in and for the next 4 years I had full confidence in the team before they ever took the field. It didn't matter what change Pep made, wether drastic or subtle. I never questioned it because it was always done for a good reason and we succeeded.

Adriano a regular at CB if we can't land Thiago Silva? I'd like to laugh and call BS but Tito has shown he doesn't make the best decisions.
If we're not going to spring for an expensive CB @ least get an actual/cheap CB like Alderweireld.

SeloBarca

Arent the club owned by the members? arent they saying anything?

If that rumor is true, we will struggle too be top 4 in the league

Banana-Rama

At least Rodriguez isn't going to Man U and Moutinho isn't going to Spurs or Chelsea. So I'm fairly happy.

i don't think we were ever interested in rodriguez, he's better as an attack mid so there wasn't really a place for him at united, no idea why we were constantly linked with him, reminds me of the bs gaitan stories that papers kept repeating despite fergie repeatedly saying he was not interested in him...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I can beleive it comiing from Tito.

Maybe pep was successful because evey idea he had it ran by Tito, if Tito agreed then pep knew to use a different approach.

barca1899

Monaco signed Joao Moutinho and James Rodriguez for a combined fee of 70 million euros (45 million for James Rodriguez and 25 million for Joao Moutinho).

Antimadridista1

waste of talents

No one in Europe wanted James Rodriguez... Concerning Moutinho, Tottenham wanted him but the price was too high.
IMO, this is not a waste of talent because the french league is becoming better than last years (really physical and tactical league) and with Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Monaco, it will be a more interesting league.

Home of Barca Fans