Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Zuess99

nooo just cause he won cl doesnt mean he is an unstoppable coach. Im not scared of any manager apart from Tito(if you know what I mean).

Antimadridista1

Heynckes is one of the best coachs in the world actually (probably the best this season). Anyway, I really wish that he won't coach Real Madrid next season because he knows exactly how to beat us.

Last edited:
Z

ZiZu

Yes, Today everyone knows our tricks. With Mou in Chelsea, Pep in Bayern, Heynckes in Madrid.... we need fresh new ideas.

I think we need some fresh strikers tbh .

Obviously a CB but then I'd release Villa , Pedro and Sanchez who have all been large inaffective this season .
We have Neymar but I'd love to see two more strikers .

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Relax!

Heynckes won 3 league titles, 4 cups and 2 CL and he is almost 70 years old!

Ancelotti: 3 league titles, 5 cups and 2 CL and he is only 53

Counting trophies has little to do with it. Heynckes knows the exact tactics to successfully neutralize Barcelona and as a coach he's completely refine his system to have few flaws. Imagine a Madrid side with Ronaldo, Ozil, etc. playing the same system as Bayern Munich did against us. We wouldn't win another Clasico for a while.

ShandyFFM

Relax!

Heynckes won 3 league titles, 4 cups and 2 CL and he is almost 70 years old!

Ancelotti: 3 league titles, 5 cups and 2 CL and he is only 53

yes and not everywhere he went he had success with his team like the 2last years with bayern or his biggest mistake to destroy eintracht frankfurts golden generation and to seperate the team in the 90 with yeboah and okocha

Andrew M

Counting trophies has little to do with it. Heynckes knows the exact tactics to successfully neutralize Barcelona and as a coach he's completely refine his system to have few flaws. Imagine a Madrid side with Ronaldo, Ozil, etc. playing the same system as Bayern Munich did against us. We wouldn't win another Clasico for a while.

This is unnecessarily pessimistic. Great teams are often of the moment. You can't just translate a successful formula to another club like that.

Home of Barca Fans