Transfers and Rumours - old thread

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Barcelona have ruled out signing PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) because of the price. They want to sign a less known centre back. [rac1]

Marquinhos or Inigo it is, I think.

P

PhilS

I think we need some fresh strikers tbh .

Obviously a CB but then I'd release Villa , Pedro and Sanchez who have all been large inaffective this season .
We have Neymar but I'd love to see two more strikers .

Alexis has been the best forward in La Liga this month, pay attention. His Torres period is behind him, both Alexis and the coaching staff deserve a lot of credit for getting him through that down period. He'll be the starter beside Neymar and Messi next year.

Wouterinho

If it's true that Valdes is going to Monaco, than we should invest that transfer money in Courtois imo. The way he's been performing at Atlético (and also at Genk before) really show that he's destined for greatness, he could be our GK for the next 10+ years.

F

Flavia

If it's true that Valdes is going to Monaco, than we should invest that transfer money in Courtois imo. The way he's been performing at Atlético (and also at Genk before) really show that he's destined for greatness, he could be our GK for the next 10+ years.

Chelsea won't sell him. I'd be glad with ter Stegen or Marchetti. Just no Reina, please.

Richard.H

Courtois or Lloris would be dream signings for us... IMO, more important for our team than the Neymar signing. Ter Stegen is still somewhat of a gamble since he's a youth and still needs to adapt to the language/culture. Reina would be an absolute disaster since even Pinto is a much better keeper than him.

XaviMessiGirl

Read another rumor about Barca being interested in Marchetti. But said so is Monaco which I hope not since they could definitely outprice us. Aren't they supposed to be buying Valdes from us anyway?

Marchetti :wub: do it Zubi

Kerrybai

Whatever keeper we sign is will potentially struggle to adapt to the unique challenges a Barca keeper faces. I have a feeling our new keeper will be under appreciated as valdes has been. I guess Reina has been considered as he could potentially be the best for the sweeper role.

Home of Barca Fans