Transfers and Rumours - old thread

BusiTheKing

Barcelona have ruled out signing PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) because of the price. They want to sign a less known centre back. [rac1]
Thumbs up if you hate well known players too. On a more serious note, i think Marcos would be the ideal choice but the odds are against us. He seems both comfortable in the Roma and already somewhat loyal the club. With four years left of his contract, he won't be cheap.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barcelona have ruled out signing PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) because of the price. They want to sign a less known centre back. [rac1]
Thumbs up if you hate well known players too. On a more serious note, i think Marcos would be the ideal choice but the odds are against us. He seems both comfortable in the Roma and already somewhat loyal the club. With four years left of his contract, he won't be cheap.

I doubt he'd really push hard for the move but he's not going to say no either :lol: so if Barca push for him, he'll come.

:cry:

Hope it's not true.

BusiTheKing

I doubt he'd really push hard for the move but he's not going to say no either :lol: so if Barca push for him, he'll come.
I just think he will be expecting a more attractive offer, than rosell sees appropriate, meaning a second signing of, let's say Martinez, is trickier than some people in here make it out to be.

I say get Marchetti, Marcos and Icardi and we're set. Yes I like Serie A players :D

Considering our recent record with Serie A signings... :smiley_scared:

I hope we try to get Siva, but I do think Marquinhos would be a good signing for the future. I suppose I wouldn't mind him if we really can't get Silva (or someone like Vertonghen or Kompany, both of whom we've also been linked with, though not that strongly) and he can be relied on for big games at least by the time the first half of next season is up (which has a good chance of not happening, so Marquinhos would definitely be a risk). I'd definitely get him over some of the other players we've been linked with (Vermaelen, Luiz, etc). There are definitely a few CBs we've been linked with who I'd go for over Marquinhos though (Kompany, Vertonghen, etc).

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
Barcelona are considering to sign a second forward, besides Neymar. Will depend on market opportunities. [catalunya radio]

Please, JACKSON MARTINEZ

+1000000000000000

Would love Jackson. Since Lewandowski and Gotze are off to Bayern, I would love Mandzukic at the club if they're willing to sell (doubt it, Gomez will likely be the one to go).

PaulFCB

Banned
So GK+CB from Rome? I think it was one of my darkest nightmares seeing players from Roma and Lazio to signing happily a contract and only during hangovers :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Oh boy...

+1000000000000000

Would love Jackson. Since Lewandowski and Gotze are off to Bayern, I would love Mandzukic at the club if they're willing to sell (doubt it, Gomez will likely be the one to go).

Even Gomez seems a nice option, just as a striker over there in front to push the ball in the net...

Jenks

@MickTheGooner 8h

GOOD NEWS: Arsenal to unveil 3 new wonderkid signings - Julio Selva (Barca), Dan Crowley (A.Villa) & Yaya Sanogo (Auxerre) in next few days.

Home of Barca Fans