Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

Why we need another forward, ?? we have noe even more difficulties to make Defoelt an Tello play more. I say to let go Vila and one of Pedro and Sanchez. Having too much players in the team will just make the work of Tito harder and difficult.

Defeleu is being loaned out apparently ....

A second forward? Has Tito gone mad? I bet Tello, Cuenca, and Deulo are sitting in their rooms and crying.

Cuenca is staying on loan and Defeloeu is being loaned out apparently .

David Luiz - Puyol would be fun. I'm sure that David Luiz has the personnality to fit perfectly in our squad (and neymar, thiago, alves, adriano other brazilians).

David Luiz and either Saurez / Kun / Tevez and we are sorted for 5 years !!

SeloBarca

Do we really want a player that bites other players and have recently been in a racist scandal? yea..that would really elevate our image.

Should get Higuain :p

Last edited:
F

Frejsgodes

luiz2.gif

David Luiz is a funny dude though, but yeah too much of a liability

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barcelona want the next signing to be a centre back. Hummels and Thiago Silva are ruled out. David Luiz and Marquinhos are options. [sport]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/339157685087907840">May 27, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Marquinhos I am ok with. David Luiz is a liability, he's like a Dani Alves CB and makes frequent mistakes. Dante should be starting over him in the Selecao. That being said he's also a troll and lots of fun would be had with Neymar. Good news is that David Luiz would never leave Chelsea. So Marquinhos it is! Or someone else...

I've never seen you post anywhere outside of the Neymar thread until the signing was confirmed, it feels weird seeing you talk about a not-Neymar player :lol:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) could join German club Borussia Dortmund on loan next season. Talks are ongoing. [md sport]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/339167314165510144">May 27, 2013</a></blockquote>

Not a bad move, as long as Deulofeu knows this is just temporary for him to get more minutes.

impeh

Hi, its me..
dont see David Luiz coming, hes a good DM but playing him at CB wouldnt be an improvement on what we have already. Plus Mou would be stupid to let him go (and charge us the earth) .. hes probably a future chelsea captain.

only seen Marquinhos play once so cant really judge :lol: but i doubt he's thiago silva level and he doesnt have much experience yet.. we need a proven CB, cant really afford to take a gamble. We missed out on Silva/Vertonghen last year and it seems like tito doesnt want Hummels .. running out of realistic options :eusa_think:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
dont see David Luiz coming, hes a good DM but playing him at CB wouldnt be an improvement on what we have already. Plus Mou would be stupid to let him go (and charge us the earth) .. hes probably a future chelsea captain.

only seen Marquinhos play once so cant really judge :lol: but i doubt he's thiago silva level and he doesnt have much experience yet.. we need a proven CB, cant really afford to take a gamble. We missed out on Silva/Vertonghen last year and it seems like tito doesnt want Hummels .. running out of realistic options :eusa_think:

Inigo Martinez would be a perfect fit.

I think Rosell wants Marquinhos though. He's looked good to me @ Roma. He's way better than Bartra is and I would rather get him now then wait a year and then the price is even more.

Duke

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) could join German club Borussia Dortmund on loan next season. Talks are ongoing. [md sport]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/339167314165510144">May 27, 2013</a></blockquote>

Not a bad move, as long as Deulofeu knows this is just temporary for him to get more minutes.

Good move specially since Lewandowski is leaving.

Home of Barca Fans