Transfers and Rumours - old thread

archimidis

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) could join German club Borussia Dortmund on loan next season. Talks are ongoing. [md sport]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/339167314165510144">May 27, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not a bad move, as long as Deulofeu knows this is just temporary for him to get more minutes.

So Deulofeu rejected Borrusia to renew his contract with us and we think of sending him to Dortmund for a loan?? Seems bulshit to me!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Deulofeu rejected Borrusia to renew his contract with us and we think of sending him to Dortmund for a loan?? Seems bulshit to me!

Why bs? It is a wonderful move if it indeed happens. We certainly don't want to sell Deulofeu since he is supposed to be a big part of our future, by loaning him to a great team like BVB, we are hoping that he will get more exposure and playing time (which he is not getting here) , which will help him develop.

My only concern is whether he will be getting much playing time. Whose place will he be taking in Dortmund?

Barcelona want the next signing to be a centre back. Hummels and Thiago Silva are ruled out. David Luiz and Marquinhos are options. [sport]

:angry:

Hope it's not true.

Last edited:
A second forward? Has Tito gone mad? I bet Tello, Cuenca, and Deulo are sitting in their rooms and crying.

There's a good chance Deulo's getting loaned (and Cuenca's probably going back out on loan as well), and if we get 2 forwards, I think 2 of Villa, Pedro and Sanchez will be sold.

Last edited:

Barca8

My only concern is whether he will be getting much playing time. Whose place will he be taking in Dortmund?

Depending on what changes Klopp makes, I think he'd be a sub for Kuba on the RW. Having Reus & Deu on either flank would be really interesting to see.
I hope this is loan move is true as it'll give Deulofeu some first team experience in a quality league.

It just occurred to me that we'll have a shitload of great young prospects if we get Ter Stegen and Marquinhos. Thiago, Neymar, Deulofeu, Ter Stegen, Marquinhos, Montoya, etc. I still hope we go for Silva over Marquinhos though.

puri

The only way this is happening is with a Buy clause for Dortmund, which Barca will never agree on. Dortmund has enough money to buy players. Why should they pay money to educate on of ours?

ccesc

Why is everybody talking about Bernard coming to Dortmund?
I think he is maximum option number three behind Eriksen and DeBruyne

I

instinct

You guys made me dream!

Neymar ----- Suarez ----- Messi

This attack would be absolutely unstoppable! Plus I found this statement from 2011: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...m-of-playing-for-Barcelona-article755833.html

I think, we should go for him. Maybe we could make a deal where we would get Suarez and Liverpool would get Pedro/Sanchez + 15/10 Million. And I can remember reading the rumor that Liverpool is interested in Villa so we could involve him in this deal too.

Just my 2 cents

I

instinct

I think Suarez would not even dare to bite another player when a :puyol: stands beside him. I am convinced that his behaviour would change here in Barca, if the managment and the players would work well with him.

Home of Barca Fans