Transfers and Rumours - old thread

SeloBarca

David Luiz is more a DM then a CB. Every time he plays as a CB you know the opponents is gonna exploit it, he will make a 50 yard run with the ball, loose it and the opponents will counter

Z

ZiZu

David Luiz is more a DM then a CB. Every time he plays as a CB you know the opponents is gonna exploit it, he will make a 50 yard run with the ball, loose it and the opponents will counter

We don't do much defending and if he went forwards someone would cover . 12 months training and playing alongside Puyol would make him the best in the world . Bonus is he could cover for Buscs and we could release Song .

khaled_a_d

How is it possible that a team like Monaco which has just been prommoted can spend more than 70m Eu since in May, i mean where is the financial Fair play Here????
this is ridiculos

from what I understand it is applied on European competition ,Monaco doesn't play in any yet ,that is why the time to spend is now for them

Monaco are clearly trying to assemble some sort of Porto dream team. Moutinho, Rodriguez, Falcao and now Carvalho.

Well,in this case they need to get Deco from Fluminense :VdB:

JamDav1982

from what I understand it is applied on European competition ,Monaco doesn't play in any yet ,that is why the time to spend is now for them

Well,in this case they need to get Deco from Fluminense :VdB:

Rayo Vallecano doesnt play in any either but they have been banned.

It doesnt matter.

PaulFCB

Banned
Is Valdes keen on signing for Monaco or he just wants another experience?
Why couldn't we simply make a trade with no cash, Valdes gets to play somewhere else, we get something good in exchange and nobody loses anything.

Antimadridista1

485471_10151661219715763_1959350651_n.jpg

Deulofeu on loan + 5m vs MARCO REUS please.

ShandyFFM

Deulofeu on loan and spend only 5m on Reus?

in your dreams even if we sell deulofeu we have to pay 20+ for reus... i heard his buyout is about the same as goetze around 35-40mil

and its unlikely that we sign an other striker, we will play this season with messi,neymar,pedro,alexis,tello,cesc,iniesta if needed

cb and keeper will come

Barcelona want to sign another forward and is drawing up a list of players with different profiles. Reus, Gomez, Negredo among options. [md]

Negredo? :facepalm:

I certainly wouldn't mind Reus though.

Jadentheman

Gomez? Why does Barca need yet another forward? Unless he plays classic #9 we don't need anymore. Even then plan of MEssi move back to the right wing (he is already set in his ways) Of course if Barca is selling Sanchez, Villa, Pedro, and Cesc then maybe we have room. Also we should focus on a CB and GK before the other FW/ST. We will see what will happen.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans